38 One Shouldn't Play with Two Hearts

AUTHOR

Seokjin was so determined to win Jisung's heart. Even when he knew there'll be a rough path ahead. Still, he furrowed his eyebrows and muttered under his breath 'fight me!' anyway.

Seokjin may not have what Yuqi has as a female. But it's okay if the straight traffic pole in front of his apartment can bend after being hit by a car so can Jisung. He just needs to make sure he hit Jisung hard enough to fall for him.

So yeah, this is why Seokjin now sat on his bed, googling through his phone, hopefully finding a way to win Jisung's heart through WikiHoe.

Sadly, one thing Seokjin often forgot, google doesn't own all the answers to each of his questions. If Google can help you to get your crush, do you think a sad lonely single potato will exist in this world? No. Exactly.

Either way, he still trusted google like it's his dear old friend. He was so focused on his phone until suddenly the door was slammed open.

Seokjin shrieked and gasped. He threw a deadly glare toward the front door of his apartment, knowing who the culprit is.

"Park Jimin!" He hopped off the bed and stomped his feet angrily.

"What did I say about not to slam the— Jimin?" Seokjin's angry tone immediately shifted to a worry one after saw the younger's state.

Jimin's back was moving up and down as he let tears streaming down his reddening cheeks like a waterfall. His cheeks were huffing and puffing, letting out shaky breaths.

"Hey Jimin, are you alright?!" Seokjin immediately pulled the smaller inside with one of his hands and closed the door with the other.

Without answering his question, Jimin just lunged forward. He suddenly wrapped his hands around Seokjin and started to wail.

"Huwwwwweeee!"

"W-whaaaaa—"

Seokjin who was taken aback about to push Jimin away when the latter just tightened his grip around him and wailed louder.

"What the fuck? Park Jimin!" Seokjin panicked when he felt his t-shirt was getting wetter, not only wet of the salty tears but also the gooey snotty.

"Stop crying like a baby— ARGH!" Seokjin managed to peel the younger away, however, just like how he had predicted, a long string of snot was attached from Jimin's nose to his t-shirt. He shrieked disgustedly.

"Did you know how expensive this t-shirt is?!" Seokjin motioned his finger toward his white t-shirt with a cute white alpaca character drawn on it. It was his favorite mascot character, he even had a name for it, RJ.

But now his favorite t-shirt is ruined because of Jimin's dirty snot.

"M' sorry..." Jimin mumbled like a child.

The older sighed defeatedly. "Now what? Is this about Yoongi again?" Jimin just quietly nodded his head.

Seokjin pulled Jimin toward the bed and grabbed a box of tissue from the nightstand. He shoved a few rights on Jimin's face, telling him, "Don't talk with your nose full of snot."

Jimin quickly obliged and blew his nose immediately.

"So what is the problem now?" Seokjin asked nonchalantly and it looks like he asked the wrong question because the second he knew, Jimin was crying again.

"I thought he was gay for me!" Jimin wailed, throwing his head to the back.

Seokjin panicked but sighed when he realized that they got the entire apartment hallway for themselves. Because if the other rooms on the same floor as then still occupied, this gonna be the most embarrassing conversation others could overhear. Jimin just literally came out, shouting it out for the entire world.