23 French Fries or Kiss

AUTHOR            

AUTHOR          

"Did you know that Hamburger wasn't originally come from Hamburg?" Seokjin asked as he took a big bite of his burger.

They were currently sitting inside the crowded Burger King for their lunch and Jisung was there enjoying her free food— which was her promised rewards for being his teacher— free lunch for a year.

The girl then shook her head, disinterested with the random fact Seokjin had blabbered. She already sucked in a deep breath. It hasn't even passed a day yet she felt like already aging by a month each time she hang out with him.

Extremely exhausting.

"It was American inventions that took Hamburg meat dish as an inspiration and called it Hamburger!" Seokjin continued.

Jisung groaned inwardly. "Thank you, next."

"Oh— Oh- uwoh! Anddddd... did you know that French fries originally came from Belgium?" She rolled her eyes, not again!

"Since the Belgium Army spoke french and called it les frites, the American soldiers took to calling it French fries." Seokjin wheezed after he explained proudly about the amajin knowledge he found over the internet.

"I don't care e e e e e. I don't care e e e e. Boy, I don't care." Jisung sing-songed

"Was that a 2ne1 reference I heard there?" Jisung nodded her head lightly, cocking one of her eyebrows.

"You know 2ne1 too? Wow, I guess you're quite educated, huh, Jinnie?" The girl chuckled.

Seokjin pouted his thick lips cutely before widening his eyes upon the brilliant idea that suddenly flashed inside his mind. You can already see the light bulb on top of his head. And it wasn't a good one, I tell you.

"Speaking about French fries. I think I know what you have to teach me next." Jisung just hummed, not slightly interested.

"What?" She questioned.

Seokjin grinned mischievously.

"How about now you teach me how to French kiss?" Seokjin asked.

"F-french what?!"

"French Kiss." Seokjin puckered his lips playfully, throwing kisses at Jisung who scrunched her face in disgust upon the gesture.