Chapter 15

~ 9th Month ~

"Breathe In, breathe out..." Nathan keeps repeating this to me every 5 minutes.

I was currently in labour and laid in the hospital waiting for the doctor. Nathan was holding my hand while I squeezed his hand through another contraption.

"Ouch..." Nathan says as I glare at him.
"Seriously?! I'm in labour and you say ouch to a goddamn squeeze?" I question.
"Umm... You squeeze hard." He replied as I rolled my eyes.

Another contraption hits me as I squeeze Nathan's hand again.

"Good morning Mrs. Sykes." The doctor says as I fake a smile.
"Am I ready to go into op yet?" I ask as the doctor checks me and nods.
"Yes. We're ready for you." He says as they start to take me thorugh.

~~

A couple of hours later, I was laid in a new hospital bed holding a beautiful little girl.

"Nath. She's gorgeous." I whisper as she sleeps in my arms .

Nathan kisses my forehead and smiles down at our gorgeous daughter.

"You did great in there." He says as I smile.
"I didn't do anything. I couldn't." I reply as he pulls his chair to the side of the bed.
"Okay, the doctors did great in there." Nathan says making me giggle.
"My tummy is still sore though." I say as Nathan smiles at m sympathetically.
"It will and you might be on bed rest for a few weeks until ou get your stitches out." Nathan says as I roll my eyes.
"I'm always sat in a chair." I say as Nathan shrugs.
"True." He replies as I smile down at my little girl.

Our little Kaelynn.

~~

Later on that day, we were discharged from the hospital. Ths time with a baby.

Once we got home, we placed Kaelynn in her cot before Nathan sent me to bed. He climbed in beside me and kissed my cheek.

"You need some rest." He says as I yawn and hold his hand.
"C-setions hurt." I say as Nathan chuckles beside me and kisses my forehead.
"Go to sleep, baby. If Kealynn wakes up, I'll sort her." He says as I nod and cuddle into him before falling into a deep sleep.

~~

A couple hours later, I wake up and check the time. It was currently 5pm and I hear Nathan pottering about in the kitchen.

"Nath!" I exclaim as he walks in.
"What's up?" He asks as I smile.
"How's Kaelynn?" I ask as he smiles back.
"She's perfect. I've fed her and changed her. She's asleep again now." He says as I smile and nod.
"When are our families coming to meet her?" I ask as he checks his phone.
"They aid that they'll come meet her once you've recovered and got your stitches out." He says as I nod, "Tea will be done in 5. I'll bring it to you. We're having burgers." He says as I nod and thank him.

I finally have the perfect little family I've always wanted.

Finally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys. I'm gonna skip to 2 years later when Kaelynn is 2 so this book doesn't get too boring okay?

I'm actually really inspired right now so I might write some more before I go to sleep.

Okay

Love Y'all

~ C x