19.

After calling the cops to escort Bethany off the property, Colby had to go down to the station to file a restraining order against her so he could insure the safety of his family.

Rebecca decided it was best to stay home with Sophie, she walked up the stairs towards the little girl's room and thought about how she was going to handle whatever situation was going on in that room.

She opened the door and saw it destroyed, the clothes that were once in the closet were on the floor, the stuffed animals were thrown around the room, the books off the shelves and there in the middle of the chaos stood a tiny brunette with tear stained cheeks.

"Sophie" Rebecca said and the little girl's head snapped up to look at her "What happened in here?" She asked as she looked around at the room

"I have to find my suitcase" she said "and I have to pack it all up but this stuff won't all fit in there"

"Why are you packing?" Rebecca asked, she was calm about it, not in anyway angry, more concerned than anything

"Because" the little girl sniffled "Beth is back and she's gonna take me with her cause you guys won't let her stay here so I have to pack"

"You're not going anywhere" Rebecca shook her head

"But she's gonna send me away!" The little girl exclaimed

"Sophie what are you talking about?" She asked as she bent down in front of her

"Beth told me when I was little, littler than I am now that she should just send me away and nobody would notice or care"

"Sophia Danielle Lopez" Rebecca shook her head as she grabbed the little girl's arms and made her look at her "Nobody would notice?" She questioned "We would notice! Your Daddy and I would notice and we would care" she nodded "You are not going anywhere" she shook her head "I don't care what Bethany tries to come in here and do or say, Your daddy and I are here to keep you safe, that's our job.. you come first always"

"So you're not gonna send me away?" Sophie asked in a tiny whisper with more tears forming in her little eyes

"No" Rebecca shook her head as she pulled the little girl into her body as she stood up "No, We are not sending you away" she kissed the top of her head

"Promise?" The little girl asked muffled into Rebecca's abdomen

"I promise" Rebecca said

"Hey little baby" Rebecca heard the little girl say against her stomach and she smiled "She never breaks her promises"