"I'm so sorry." I apologize to her. I had no idea I was getting professionally dolled up too.

She does my hair and make up first. She put my hair in a side pony with curls. She kept my makeup simple. Eye shadow, mascara, and some lip gloss. She said I had natural beauty so I didn't need a lot of makeup.

Next I get into my dress. The theme of the wedding is maroon and white. My dress was strapless, the bodice had red and white gems. It actually almost matches Harper's wedding gown but she has a lacy bodice while mine isn't.

The dress reaches all the way down to my toes, the heels I'm wearing will help the dress to not drag on the floor. It had a slit in the side all the way up to the middle of my thigh. Harper's idea, not mine. The dress really showed off my curves in a pleasant and flattering way. When I looked in the mirror I couldn't really believe it was me. Not only did I look beautiful but I felt beautiful.

"Please tell me you found her and she's ready." Says Collette rushing into the room. "Wow. Cora, oh my goddess you look absolutely stunning!" She gushes out while rushing over to me.

"Me? Collette you look so beautiful you take my breath away!" I say with a heartfelt smile. She truly was beautiful and she was really glowing today too.

Her dress was similar to mine only she didn't have a slit in the side or gems on her bodice. Her makeup was simple like mine. She truly was beautiful.

"Come on, we have to hurry. The wedding is about to start!" She says as she grabs my hand and we rush out of the room together. I stop just outside the hall to slip my heels on. We rush the rest of the way to where everyone else was waiting in a line.

Marcellus was at the front of the line standing where I'm suppose to. Oh Goddess. So I had to walk in with him? And did he have to look so fucking good too?

The guys were wearing black tuxedos with maroon dress shirts. It was so they match our bridesmaids dresses. Zyair however would be wearing all white with a maroon handkerchief in his pocket, to match Harper's wedding dress.

Avoiding eye contact with Marcellus even while I was checking him out, I walk over to take my spot next to him. He holds out his arm to me. I lightly place my hand on it and he immediately covers my hand with his. Sparks erupting where our skin touched.

"Mi amor, you take my breath away." He whispers in my ear. He's never called me that before. 'My love'. My heart pounded.

My insides melt when he kisses me lightly just below my ear. Goosebumps break out across my skin. I bite my bottom lip. I found myself slightly tilting my head to the side a little to give him more room to kiss down my neck. Thankfully he didn't take the invitation.

The music started and the doors opened. This was it, I think to myself with a ready smile on my face. We slowly make our way down the isle to where Zyair and the priest were standing. Zyair looked amazing and not one bit nervous. That's probably because he was marrying his bride that he was already mated to.

I take my place and turn towards the door so I can watch when Harper walks down the isle. Everyone else slowly takes their places next to me. I can feel Marcellus watching me the whole time.

I give in to the urge to look at him. His glaze captures mine. Everything besides the two of us fades away. The way he's looking at me takes away my breath. My heart starts pounding in my chest. No one's ever looked at me the way he is right now.

Like I'm the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. Like I'm the only woman he sees. It's almost like he's looking into my soul and he likes what he sees there. Like he sees me and only me, no one else. He's looking at me like I'm the center of his universe.

His glaze is so intense I can't even look away at first. It finally turns tender and he starts staring at me with so much care and love. I'm not sure which one scared me more. The intense stare or the tender one. Maybe both.

I feel myself melting. My heart reshaping itself. I feel it start beating a new rythum. It's not just beating for me anymore. It's beating for him as well. I feel myself falling for him. My heart and mind opening up to accept and receive his love and to give back his love with my own.

Something in the second row bench on Zyair's side of the chapel caught my attention. Finally breaking my eye contact with Marcellus. Starla was glaring warningly at me.

It was like she threw cold water in my face and everything I just felt crumbles to the floor. My heart broke in a thousand tiny pieces at my feet. I willed myself not to cry. Blinking my eyes fast I tear my glaze away.

I missed when Marcellus followed my glaze to Starla and narrowed them at her. She batting her eyelashes at him while giving him an innocent smile.

Harper coming through the chapel doors catches my full attention. Everyone sitting is now on their feet watching her too. Her beauty takes my breath away. It's captured the attention of every single person in the room. She looks stunning in her wedding dress. It fits her to perfection.

I glance at Zyair while everyone else keeps their eyes on Harper. The absolute love and adoration on his face is there for everyone to see. She has his absolute and full attention. When I realize no one was going to capture his expression, I take out my phone that I was not suppose to have on me and quickly snapped his picture. Doing it right at the perfect moment, capturing the tears of love and joy and wonder as they fill his eyes.

I put my phone back where it was and smile to myself when no one even saw. Well except for Marcellus of course. I stick my tongue out at him when he gives me a grin which causes his grin to turn into a full blown smile. I return his smile. As my glaze focuses back on Harper, Marcellus once again keeps his glaze on me.

The rest of the wedding goes by pretty fast. This time instead of being the first to go back down the isle, Marcellus and I are second to last.

I let go of his arm when we go through the doors. I turn around to watch Harper and Zyair walk the rest of the way and out the doors too. I was going to go congratulate them but they were already surrounded by people so instead I leave the church and walk over to my car.

I decided it would be a good idea to go back to the reception place to make sure everything was still in order. Also to make sure the catering people are there and setting up already. Sense it was only 6:10 p.m. I'll go celebrate with everyone before I have to leave for my flight. It's not until 10 p.m. tonight.

"Where are you running off to, mi belleza?" Marcellus asks me coming up behind me. I continue to my car and turn to face him when I finally reach it.

"I'm heading out to make sure everything's still going good for the reception." I tell him giving him a small smile.

I open my door and climb in. My passengers side door opens and Marcellus settles himself on the seat. I raise my eyebrow at him. "What are you doing Marcellus?" I ask him.

"Coming with you." He tells me simply.

______________________________________