Chapter | Eleven 🔞

Start from the beginning

"Oh, God," my mouth releases a deep moan, feeling his fingers digging into the flesh of my butt pushing me stronger on his shaft.

"You're going to be the end of me, Eve," he growls and sucks the skin on my neck and my shoulder, biting lightly and bending again to my breasts, grinning his teeth on my nipples making me clench around him even harder.

I feel the pool of arousal gathering in my womb and his thrusts are faster, deeper, filling me up and I'm pushing myself stronger, taking him as deep as I can. My thighs are trembling, and I know I am close to my release.

"Enzo..." I breathe hard and sob, "please..." my voice becomes sharper, and I want to speak, but his mouth stops me, sucking the air out of me.

"Come, Eve. Fuck, come..." he speaks in my mouth, and I shout his name digging my fingers in his shoulders while I come, with his forehead leaned against my shoulder, pressing strongly while pushing and pulling faster as if we are in a battle for life, both of us releasing together, me with a pitch of my voice shouting his name and Enzo with a deep, beastly growl he silences while nuzzling his face in the base of my neck.

I've never heard something more sensual than Enzo growling when he comes. It's like he puts in that growl his whole sensuality just to make me go wild and want him again and again, harder and deeper.

We both breathe heavily, and I fall limp on his shoulders, staying still and enjoying his shaft twitching inside of me, spitting his last straws of seeds.

His arms are wrapped around my body and kisses are peppered on my left shoulder, giving me time to come down from my climax.

"I just can't believe how amazing you are," he whispers, and I smile shyly, hiding my face in his shoulder.

I think he's amazing too. I've never wanted a man so badly in my entire life. I've never felt so worshipped, treasured, so loved as Enzo is making me feel.

Because it feels a lot like love, even though none of us has said it. It feels like the most natural thing to have him buried inside of me and me enveloped by his powerful arms where it seems I have finally found a home.

I know I might be wrong. I know we might never be together. And the hardest part of it is telling my father about us and somehow I wish that moment never comes, if possible.

But I knew better. Nothing goes around on earth without Lucas' knowledge or approval.

"You're not too bad either," I tell him while he laughs loudly, kissing my forehead and letting my feet touch the shower floor.

He grips a full hand of my hair on the back of my neck, forcing my head on the back and capturing my lips in a toe-curling kiss, grabbing one of my breasts.

I whimper sharply and let myself be engulfed in that rough kiss that forces my brain to accept to whom I belong.

We wash each other and exit the bathroom after Enzo wraps a towel around his strong hips and another one around me, a plushy warm towel, and on top of it, his thick arms holding me in a bone-breaking grip.

"I will check the kitchen to see if we have what we need for your pasta," he says between kisses peppered all over my face.

"Okay," I whisper to him back, and I almost feel sorry for ever mentioning the damn pasta.

I don't want him to leave this room, I don't any of us to leave this room. This room is the shelter of our first night together, of my first time with a man, and I don't want ever to leave it.

He walks to the walk-in closet and puts on a pair of sweatpants hanging on his hips and brings a t-shirt for me, which dresses me like a mini dress, covering my butt, reaching almost to the middle of my thighs.