I smile and move slowly towards her on a catwalk, rolling my hips and shoving my right hand in my purse from where I'm planning to take out some extra incentive for tonight.

"What?" Pepa says, gauging her eyes, and sensing that I so much have something she'll like.

I say nothing but take out one joint that I've rolled before getting out of my room and Pepa's eyes narrow in a thin line.

"You thought about everything, didn't you?" she laughs and leans comfortably against the kitchen island while I take my shot from her hand and raise it.

"To a crazy night!" I say and we both throw the burning liquid down our throats, groaning to the fire we feel all the way to the stomach.

"To a crazier future!" Pepa wishes us brewing a meaningful look in her eyes, and the second shot has the same fate.

We've spent half an hour more on the balcony of my penthouse, puffing the joint I've brought, hoping for an unbeatable mood.

The evening chill is a blessing because it helps to keep ourselves sort of... sober, building up just the perfect mood of having fun, and boy, we're totally in for it tonight.

We take a cab to the club and once we are in front of it I see Pepa walking straight to the entrance, ignoring the queue of people aligned to the right side.

She curls her arms around the neck of one of the closet-size bouncers, placing a kiss on his cheek, and the red ribbon is removed almost instantly before opening us the way in.

"Come on," she says, grabbing my hand and dragging me in, feeling as if jumping from one world to another.

The music is bouncing in my eardrums and vibrating in my chest, already making my hips roll with the rhythm.

Pepa, still holding my hand and making sure she doesn't lose me through the crowd, walks faster to cross the jammed corridor leading us to the bar, squeezing between the other people.

"Do you know the guy?" I ask while approaching the bar, still surprised by how easy we've accessed the club.

"No, but I'm damn sure he can bet he does," she replies and we both laugh out loudly, animated by her daring nature, the shots we have gulped before and the party mood already taking us over.

"Hey, handsome," Pepa says, raising a hand to the bartender.

"Hey to you too, beautiful," the guy replies, walking closer to us with a dashing smile, looking all hot and sexy.

"My friend here says she can bet you'll not guess our drinks tonight," Pepa tells him, leaning sensually over the counter and sweetly showing off her perfect teeth.

"I bet I know exactly your poison," the hot guy replies, piercing his blue eyes into mine, and sending shivers under my skin.

I blush and lower my gaze just when I hear him chuckle.

A second later he clears his throat, making me lift my eyes and meet his blue ones, staring at me, obviously flirting.

Damn! I swear I would have ended up in his bed tonight if it wasn't for Pepa, who jabbed an elbow to my ribs, snapping me out of his hypnotizing glare.

The hot bartender places in front of us four shots of tequila, salt, and slices of lemon, and Pepa grabs one as soon as they arrive.

"You're doing a great job so far," I praise him satisfied, tilting my head on the right shoulder and battering my eyelashes, lifting the first shot.

Call me whatever, high, drunk, or stupid, but I feel totally caught in the seduction of this good-looking guy, smiling diabolically sexy back at me.

I lock my eyes with him, and I smile. My cheeks are burning and true, I feel a little dizzy. Okay, I feel more than a little dizzy and the moment the handsome bartender smiles broadly at me, my thoughts freeze and stumble in the image of Enzo that has just popped up in my mind.