No Turning Back

Cred to Scott Cawthon

Also the war is based off the Hobbit: BOTFA
Katie's POV

After their little speeches were done, war began.

It was madness, armies were fighting each other to the death.

The Silver Bunny rode a mechanical pig and was hitting them with a hammer.

The Endoelves were the strongest. The amount of them was uncanny.

Me, I had a damn mop, how is that gonna help?

If I could give any animatronic most credit, it was Mangle

She was a sneaky son of a bitch. She'd go under ground and come right up, and they would all fall down to death, she was good.

Eventually, the fighting was interrupted by a large noise.

"You all have no power here!" A voice said.

In the sky was Shadow Freddy, and some weird disfigured metal thing, they stood on top of a podium.

"I call upon my army, you All Will die, and so will humanity itself," he said.
By the sound of a horn, masses of metal things came out of the ground, and these giant ones, they were huge.

The armies looked at each other, what I saw never could of happened.

The armies joined together, we were gonna kill that son a itch Shadow Freddy and his army.

They began charging for the city, of the city was destroyed, Armageddon would break loose on earth.

"ATTACK!" The Marionette shouted, and we did.

The animatronics and I went into THe city, both Freddys rode in on horses, and we followed. The endo King rode in on his moose. The moose caught some of the enemies on its antlers. With a sword slash, all thei heads fell off. It was pretty cool.

Freddy urged all the people into safety. The Marionettes army formed a phalanx, and began running at them with spears, all of them being stabbed, they were being helped by the Silver Bunnys army.

Third person POV

Bonnie went to the battlefield to meet with the Silver Bunny. They locked eyes, well bonnie still was missing his face.

"Cousin!" They both said. They hugged, "it's been a long time, Bibby," Bonnie said. "Yes it has, there are too many buggers out here, what we gonna do?" Bibby asked. "Keep with Marionettes army out here, my army and the Endoelves got the city," he said
Bibby nodded and continued fighting,

Bonnie ran back to the city. He realized it now,

There was no turning back.