The New Ones Strike

Credit to Scott Cawthon for the characters and everything,

Katie's POV

I literally was sitting there watching it stare at me. I began to wind up the box so it wouldn't come for me. Foxy was watching and he grunted as he saw the marionette. "That puppet, I hope it gets shredded Into pieces," he said. I said nothing and stared at it. I got up and slowly opened the door and saw the new Freddy staring at me.

"Well hey hey hey! How are you!" He said. My eyes widened. "Uhhh," I stuttered. "Well you must be doing grrrrrrreat!" He rolled. Foxy stood up and glared at him. Foxy then began singing the song he did from the old location "Dum dum dum dum dum diddly doo, dum dum dum dum diddly dum dum dum!" He sang. I looked at him confused, then looked back at Toy Freddy. Freddy giggled and took a step closer, and I took a step back. Just then, a giggle filled the air.

Freddy stepped aside and saw a boy with balloons, giggling and smiling. He winked at Foxy, and Foxy winked back. "Ok let's speed this up," Toy Freddy said, taking steps towards me. Suddenly, Foxy let out a large metallic scream and leaped onto Toy Freddy. Foxy began wrestling with Him, as I made my way around. The Balloon Boy and I exchanged looks, before I ran off.

Bonnie's POV

"This is pointless," Chica said. I looked around and tried to say something, but nothing came out. "Look, we need to take these fakers down,Bonnie, your input?" Freddy asked. I tried to speak but nothing came out. "Bonnie, you ok?" He asked. I started to make hand motions trying to say I couldn't talk. "Um.. He.. Uh.. He can't.. Talk.. He can't talk!" Chica exclaimed. I nodded. "Ah, I see, well that's a bum-" suddenly, Freddy was cut off by a loud metallic scream. We all perked out heads up to hear the ruckus.

Third Person POV

"Uh, what was that?" Freddy said. "It sounded like Foxy.." Chica said. Bonnie looked around and led the group slowly towards Parts and Services. Above them, The Mangle (Roxy) was crawling on the ceiling above them. They all began walking towards Parts and a Services. Behind them, The Mangle lowered down behind them. She grabbed Chica from behind. The new Bonnie grabbed The old Bonnie from behind, and the new Chica grabbed Freddy from behind. "Hey let us go!" Chica struggled. "Come on me mateys, it's your old pal Roxy, we will have a good time with each other YE landlubbers," Roxy said. Freddy growled and Bonnie looked around. "Haul EM over," Toy Bonnie said. They then escorted the old animatronics away.

Foxy's POV
I stood over Toy Freddy and watched him twitch. He shut down for the night. I heard a scream in the distance. I ran towards the Security Office, hoping to see if they were there. Running I hear another scream. I saw Katie on the ground horrified. But over her, I saw the thing I thought was gone forever.

Golden Freddy.