Lights, Cameras, Survive.

Cred to Scott Cawthon for everything except for Katie

Katie's POV

When I got to work the next day, I cleaned extremely quickly, then walked into the Parts and Services. The animatronics looked at me and hugged me. I hugged them back and sat with them. We were talking for a while, until we heard a door open. They were curious, so I went to see.

Slowly I crept out of the door. I made it look like I had been walking around. I saw the manager walk towards me. "There you are, look im going to give you a set of cameras. The top is the battery, and this button triggers lights so you can monitor activity," he told me. "Um, ok, thanks.." I responded. He nodded and left. Strange, but ok. I walked back into the parts and services, cameras in hand

"Are those cameras?" Foxy asked.
"Yeah, they are" I said.
"Why do you need them?" Chica asked.
"I don't know, monitor activity I guess?"

I checked the camera in the right vent, just to see Bonnie 2.0 staring at me. My eyes went wide as Bonnie looked at them. "So he likes to poke around in the vents dosent he," he said. I shrugged and changed cameras. I saw them getting closer to my location. "We are going after them," Freddy said getting up. The rest stood up and followed. "What, why no!" I said. "We are, stay here and keep an eye on us and them, Foxy stay here with her, we will call you through our echolocation devices, yes we have those, in our voice boxes," Freddy said. "Ok, be safe," I said. They all hugged me and left. I checked the cameras. Freddy was in party room 3, Chica was in the left air vent, Bonnie was in the Main Hall, and Foxy was here. I took a deep breath and relaxed, praying our safety.