New Freddy Fazbear's

Credit to Scott Cawthon for everyone except Katie and her mom.

Katie's POV

As I walked inside the new place, I couldn't believe my eyes. The place was so... New. I got a stamp and walked in. Bigger rooms, games, a new cove! It was huge! I walked over to to the show stage, and it was closed of course. I ordered some pizza and sat at the table. I heard a voice over the intercom saying, "Come by the stage for the big show!" I glanced over to the show stage and watched as the curtain open. There they were. The new characters were so new and so polished up.

"Hey hey kids! Who's ready for a song?" Freddy said.
The kids cheered with shouts "Yay!" And "Me!"
"Alrighty then! Let's rock!" Bonnie said, with the same voice, still male, even if he looked female.
"Let's do this!" The new Chica shouted.

Bonnie started strumming his guitar and Chica and Freddy stared signing.

Freddy: We are back once again! We are back my good friends!
Chica: we're here to run and play!
Bonnie: We are here everyday!
Freddy: So welcome back to this great place!
Bonnie: where we can laugh
Chica: and Eat!
Freddy: and play all day!
Freddy and Chica: it's so swell and by the ring of the bell, we will celebrate!
Chica: Let's party! Let's eat!
Bonnie: let's rock everyone!
Freddy: so celebrate!
Chica: so celebrate!
Freddy: we will have so much fun!
All: because it's so much fun for everyone!

The kids cheered as the song finished. I smiled but it wasn't the same. Knowing the old ones for a long time made me look at it differently. But I'm all grown now, I don't know if it will still affect me.

After a few weeks, Roxy had broke down. Some thing had happened and when they tried to fix it, it just got destroyed. The place didn't close that night, but that meant the next Foxy had just gotten destroyed again. I'm starting to call it the Foxy curse, and so is the media.

After I left one day of the 4th week of the reopening, I noticed a sign on the door. It read, HELP WANTED, JANITOR, CALL NUMBER, (800)-121-3345. I had always wanted a job, so later that night, I booked an interview. Maybe, I'll be able to revisit my childhood memories deeper than ever.