The War

Sorry for not updating. I have a hemerrhoid so it's hard but whatever. Here's the 3rd to last chapter.

Scott Cawthon gets the credit to all the characters and locations, except Katie.

Also the war is based off the Hobbit: BOTFA
Katie's POV

"War has what?" I asked BB.
"
"the Marionette has realized that his "Creations" we're uncivilized. We were uncivilized. All this fighting and shit, he knows now we were mistakes. He never thought his friends would act like this, so he has raised an army to kill everyone. All of us," Golden Freddy said.

"Sorry I call bullshit, bullshit on you Golden Freddy," Foxy said sternly.

"What? Why?" GF asked.

"Because you were EVIL. You tried to kill us all! You also attempted to perv up on Chica!" Foxy said
"That was a while ago! Com on forgive me! I've mended my ways!" GF said.

Chica patted Foxys back, "It's fine... I forgive him," she said,

"Same here," Freddy said,

Bonnie just nodded. He hit some sort of malfunction, now he can't talk.

Foxy sighed, "Okay lasses, so what's the deal," Foxy said.

"Hey Foxy" I interrupted, "Are you and Chica still.. You know," I asked.

They looked at each other and Foxy said, "No.. We were young and blind, we just needed someone to love for the time, we broke that off, we are still best mates," Foxy said. Chica nodded.

"Enough with the past, The Marionette is raising an army!" BB said.

We heard a distant rumbling. We saw black creatures with white eyes and smiles. They all looked like the shadows of.. The animatronics.

I saw shadow Bonnie's, freddys, chicas foxys balloon boys all of them!

They were evil. Two pinned down Toy Chica. She was struggling, but they had perverted intent in there eyes.

"ERGHHH AHHH" Foxy yelled. He darted out of the room and tackled the two, tearing their heads off.

Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, BB, and GF charged out. Toy Freddy, Bonnie and Mangle all began attacking the Marionettes army too.

The new and old..

They were working together.