Day in the Life

Hey everyone! If you have read my book We ReMeMbEr A FaCe LiKe YoUrS, then this is the official sequel to the book! Thanks for over 1K reads on the last book! Here's the sequel!!!!!
Credit to Scott Cawthon for everybody except Katie and her mom

Katie's POV

The TV was on my favorite channel, I was watching morning reruns of The Walking Dead. I heard my Mom say it was cold outside, so if I was to go outside, I'd need a jacket.

"Ok Mom!" I responded. I hopped off the couch and got my jacket on. I walked outside and got onto my bike. I sped off towards who knows where. As I sped on I found a newspaper on the ground. I grabbed it and kept going. I pulled off t the side of a plaza and read the papers headline article.
Once I started reading it, I couldn't believe what it was saying.

'POPULAR CHILDRENS PLACE FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZA, TO REOPEN TODAY AT 2:00'

After reading the article, I sped off towards the old Freddy Fazbear's and kept going. I knew I was getting closer to the place, and I finally reached it.

I pulled into the plaza and saw a huge sign on the door. It said, 'GRAND REOPENING'

The sign had a picture of four animatronics. They were, just like the old ones. Freddy had a red stripe on his hag, nicer eyes, spots on his mouth area, and bright red cheeks.
Bonnie looked most different. He had purple eyelids, green eyes, spots on the mouth area, a black guitar, he was LIGHT BLUE, and had red cheeks. I saw CHICA, and she looked much more feminine. She was skinner, had pink panties, her bib read 'LETS PARTY' and she had pink cheeks and pink eye lids. She looked a lot more attractive than the old. The there was Foxy, but they didn't call it Foxy, they called it, Roxy. Roxy was white, had yellow eyes, pink snout,red cheeks, a hook, a pink bow tie. They all looked so different, so, revamped.

I read the date of reopening, December 1st. That was today! I saw a car drive in, and the person driving it caught my eye. It was the manager, I ran towards a bush and hid behind it. I saw him with keys, as he unlocked the doors. I saw cars pulls up with eager children hopping out once they parked. They all gathered at the doors. "I hereby announce Freddy Fazbear's, REOPENED!" The manager said as he opened up the doors. The kids piled inside, and so I did what anyone who was kept there years ago would do, I went inside as well.