Chapter 5: 3 MONTHS LATER

3 months later

Marinette's POV

It's been 3 months since I have left Paris. A lot of things have happened. After about a month I deemed the kwamis ready for the real world and allowed them to roam freely and do what they want to do with their lives.

Pollen, Wayzz and Trixx decided to become models for my brand. They are currently traveling the world, they claim to want to see how much it had changed. Wayzz is doing online schooling in quite a few courses, wanting to experience today's knowledge.

Fluff and Xuppu decided that they wanted to travel the time line and cause a bit of mischief. Sass and Mullo decided to join the two. All promising to return during the weekends.

Noroo,dussu,Barkk,stompp, daizze,kalki, roarr and longg decided that they wanted to go to university. They are also part time models of MDC.

Ziggy and orkki decided to leave their own life trying to discover what they want to be.

Tikki and Plagg somehow managed to open up a now very famous phone company. Turns out both my parents are tech geniuses. I guess it makes sense.

Their brand has phones that are hard to destroy, thanks to Plagg, can carry a lot of data, thanks to Tikki and are very hard to heck, that one was thanks to me.

Everything has been going great. I've learned a lot about kwamis. Turns out kwamis only get their wings when they meet their soulmates. I will now actually be fully developed until I'm 18 years old.

I have a human form. Basically is when I hide the animal body parts. I've been doing online schooling because I don't want to face another lot of classmates.

I'm close friends with auntie Ivy.

Flashback

I was at the garden for inspiration. I of course was sitting right in the middle of the garden so that I have a clear view of all the plants and animals.

I was making a new line for my website when a bright red beautiful rose grew right before my eyes. I smile eyes brightening as inspiration hits.

"Thank you so much miss Ivy" I say sketching down my new line idea. The bloom of a red rose.

"No problem sugar"she says landing right beside you "what are you doing"

"Designing a new line and that rose inspired it" I say almost bouncing with Joy.

"You a designer" she asks.

"Yeah and since you inspired the new line I'll be making one of these outfit for you, harley and catwoman" I say smiling.

"You don't have to sugar" she says "the plants seems to like you and glow brighter when your around, this was just a thank you"

I start to laugh at the comment.

"I'm sorry but if my friends were here they'd be like'of course it had to be you Mari' because according to them everything likes me and not even betrayal can dim my sunlight" I say "anyway I want to do this as a thank you"

"I would love to meet your friends" she says giggling "what do you mean by betray"

"Let's just say I've been through a lot and haven't been this open to a person in a long time. Everyone is worried but for some reason I feel more comfortable with you" I say staring at the group tears threatening to spill out my eyes.

"Oh sugar" Ivy says hugging me"I'm so sorry"

"It's ok, I must get going" I say picking up my stuff "meet me here tommorow, your designs will be ready"