Chapter 17: Morning training

Marinette's POV

Yesterday was very interesting. Well I made sure the idiot called Tim got a lot of sleep. Dick couldn't stop saying thank you. Dinner was very interesting as well. I mean you have a whole family staring at you in shock even if they know you a f*cking Goddess while your brother just laughs saying 'nice pixie'.

So I woke up jumping of bed. I knew I hadn't been doing much of my morning trainings. I sigh stretching before bed and heading to my closet. It was currently 4:00 am. School starts at 08:30. So I had a lot of time to train.

To be fair I really didn't need to train I just wanted to. I pick out a gym outfit from my new line. I get dressed heading to the dance studio wanting to start my day with a little ballet.

I enter to find Cass already there.

"Hey Cassy mind if I join" I ask sitting my phone on a nearby table. Cass currently has her leg on a pole stretching.

"You do ballet" she asks earning a nod from me.

"Yes here is a recent video of me at the world championship where I came out 2nd" I say showing her a video of me as bluebell.

"You bluebell" she says eyes widening.

"Yes but for now that's between you me and Steph later" I say smiling.

"Can we do your performance" she asks eyes shining. "I'm a big fan"

3rd person POV

"Of course" she says laughing. "Wait until you meet my honorary sister Black Rose" she says making her squeal. "Cassy this is not like you" Marinette says laughing her head off earning a glare.

The girls stretch s bit before heading to the middle of the room preparing to dance. The music starts and the start moving flawlessly.

[Dance above]

To be fair this is the simplest dance both of them could have done.

"Cass my turn" Stephanie says coming in as the two finish up. "Great another ballet dancer"

"I also do hip hop check this out" Marinette says showing her a video of bluebells latest dance.

"Uh my God your-" Stephanie shouts.

"A hip-hop dancer" she cuts her off as Jason comes in. "It's stays between the three of us for now" she whispers earning a nod and excited squeal.

"Hey pixie and the rest of my sisters" Jason says.

"Offended" both Cass and Steph say at the same time.

"Hey Jay" Marinette says doing a little spin.

"Wow you dance" Jason asks.

"Yes" Cass and Steph say before Marinette can say anything.

"I do a lot of dance types" Marinette says.

"She's good" Cass adds.

"You should see me on ice" Marinette says giggling.

"You know I'm still not used to Cass talking" Jason says. The three girls look at each other before smirking.

"Get used to it" they all say at the same time.

"So we gonna dance" Steph says. "We can do bluebells dance for 'shape of you' " Stephanie says smirking as Marinette glares at her.

"Fine" Marinette sighs.

Some where in between the family came into the room and there jaws drop. Damian well he forgot how to breathe and Babs had to give him a hard slap on the back to remind him.

By the time the girls were finished Damian was a blushing mess.

"Nice you guys are amazing the only people I've ever been in sinc with are Kagami, Chloe and Luka" Marinette says not noticing the whole family behind them.

"Who's are they" Dick asks making Marinette jump.

"Oh my God Dick don't do that unless you want to find yourself 6 feet under" Marinette says. "Those are my honorary slash adopted siblings from Paris"

"So this Luka is not a secret boyfriend we don't know about" Jason asks.

"No but he used to have a crush on me before he started dating Kagami who used to have a crush on me as well but we all developed sibling relationships" Marinette says.

"Wow looks like the only person among your siblings who didn't have a crush on you is Chloe" Babs jokes.

"Nope had a crush on me as well" Marinette says. "That was before she became the mamma bear of the group"

"Ok I don't get why your not dating anyone" Tim asks.

"Well I used to be obsessed over an idiot, then I lost all hope for love until a few months ago when I was told I had a soulmate who would love and take care of me for eternity so yeah" Marinette says as everyone stares at her in shock. "Anyone want to spar"

"No/nope/no way/I don't want to die" were the answers she got.

"Come on guys I promise to go easy on you and all of you can try at once" Marinette says smiling. They of course agree.

Bad idea. They are now standing in a line waiting for Marinette to heal them.

"You guys did great" Marinette says as she heals Damian who happens to be the last in line.

"We didn't even last 10 minutes" Jason groans.

"And you were going easy on us" Babs adds.

"Yes and I still have a lot of time before I have to get ready for school" Marinette groans. "Can't wait for the family reunion this weekend"

"Family reunion" Stephanie questions.

"Yes my aunt's and uncles are traveling around the world" Marinette says sighing before she beams. "I get to see Chloe, Kagami and Luka again. I haven't seen them in awhile"

Marinette heads out the room leaving behind her confused siblings. She has decided on writing new songs and finishing her unfinished songs.

✨✨✨

Hello. I finally updated as promised to my friend you know who you are 😁😁😁. Anyway please vote and comment. AnnicaAndal

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️