"They aren't trying to kill you, and you know it." Kei knits her brows as she whispers, "Well, at least right now." She clears her throat, "Anyway, you really should be conserving your strength. I tried to contact my guardian about our location, although I'm not sure if my descriptions were on point, but help is coming our way soon."

"Tch. Don't tell me what to do, woman," Katsuki scoffs, only to pause for a brief moment as realization hits him. "Wait. You contacted sensei? We're not allowed to bring phones on the test of courage."

"Yeah," Kei replies sheepishly.

Katsuki grimaced, knowing that hopping on a dream and doing it is the way she speaks of. "What the fuck were you thinking woman—"

Kei flutters her eyes open. She later hears a loud grunt echoing through the halls. Curious as to how Katsuki managed to snap out of her domain, she takes a peek to the gathered group by the bar. There, she sees an enraged victim trying to get to Himiko.

"What's happening?" Kei whispers to Spinner in between yawns.

"Toga was just playing around when she accidentally shook the boy awake," the said male replies. "You better approach Dabi now that you're awake. He seems to have something to tell to you."

"Nah, I'll pass on that. Sleep is too precious," Kei says, retreating to her room. As soon as she lies down, she murmurs to no one in particular, "Oh, Shota is gonna be so embarrassed when I tell him that being disturbed during the dream is the easier way out."

Kei jolts up upon hearing a commotion outside. She stays seated, speculating the current happenings.

"Search the area!"

"Yes Sir!"

She then hears rushing footsteps now nearing her way. It was then followed by an abrupt opening of the door. She squints her eyes, adjusting to the flashlight directed at her. "State your identity," one of the uniformed men says.

"Kei Yagami, UA first year," Kei replies almost instantly.

The raid team's weapons were lowered and a report was subsequently heard, "One UA student was spotted!"

Two of his men approach the still seated female, "Please come with us Ma'am."

Kei complies quietly. As soon as she spots the wreckage outside, her heart skipped a beat. "Where is the other UA student?"

"He has been teleported with the League. All Might and the other pros followed suit."

Kei's stomach almost twisted at this new information, internally praying for the boy's safety. She was lead to an ambulance to check for her state. While at it, she has been asked for her statement, which she objectively gave, leaving out the personal details.

Kei was silently sitting on a sofa at the police station with a tea set in front of her. She hears muffled voices becoming clearer as it nears her.

"Kei," Aizawa's stern voice echo through the room as soon as he sees the female. The teen springs up and tackles the male with a longing embrace. "Are you hurt?" he whispers softly as he hugs her. Kei shakes her head, still buried to the adult's chest. They stayed like that for a minute before the teen calms down.

She lifts her chin to meet her guardian's eyes, "Is Katsuki safe?"

Aizawa nods, "The mission was a success. We have him now." His hand reaches for the female's cheeks, wiping the trails of her tears. "Are you ready to go home?"

Kei nods eagerly, clutching her guardian's hand as they walk out of the building and into the car. "You know, you really look nice with formal attire," the teen comments as she glances at her guardian, "but you look best when you're naked."

This caught the adult off-guard. He has been so busy with the rescue mission after that encounter that the reality of a particular night's occurrence hits him. He braces his composure, sighing, "You just had to bring that up, huh."

The teen stifles a laugh. "Well, yeah, because apparently, the shortest way possible to snap out of your dream was to be awaken by someone."

Aizawa's eyes widen by a fraction at this common sense, bringing Kei to another level of laughter.

After their drive, Kei was baffled to find herself standing in UA grounds. She quietly tails her guardian to a specific flat of the building. The lights flicker open, revealing a typical layout of condominium but wider. Aizawa pulls out his phone to contact someone about food and later sits on the guest area.

Kei settles her seat next to her guardian. "Why are we at the staff's dorm?"

Aizawa shoots the female a knowing glare. "We can't go back to the old house."

The teen blinks in confusion. "Why?"

The male sighs, switching the television on with a remote on his hand. "I'm pretty sure you already know the answer to that. Your friend has hinted me of his visits at our encounter."

Kei concludes who her guardian speaks about. "I didn't know that he was one of them," she speaks in a pained expression.

Aizawa grits his teeth upon a tempting, fragile sight. He knows that his pent up anger and frustration might be wrongfully directed at Kei any moment now. He recalls his warnings to the female, his self-restrains, his despair when he lost her and his student and that dream that he somehow wished was real. "Why are you dating a villain like him? If you're that desperate enough, you can date a rich old man close to dying, heck even me!"

Kei bites her lower lip at Aizawa's unusually high tone. She was certain that her guardian's anger is in another league this time, and she understands that, knowing her recent actions—but somehow, she can feel pain creeping in her chest. She murmurs softly, enough for the male to hear. "Would you allow it then?"

"What?"

Kei breathes out slowly, setting her aggrieved mint green hues to a midnight pair boring into her. "Me having a romantic relationship with you, Shota."

Aizawa freezes at her statement. He did say it suggestively, even if it's in the middle of a heated conversation. He turns and stands up, preparing to walk away.

"I thought so."

Kei's whisper didn't slip by Aizawa's keen ears. He tightens his jaw at this remark. It was a literal blink afterwards that he found himself hovering on top of the lying female—with his lips dancing on hers.

This abrupt action sent Kei shivers pulsating through her veins.

The real thing is different.

It is far more—pleasurable.

Kei mewls as he lets her guardian lead the rhythm. She could feel everything. His wet, plump lips hungry for touch yet afraid enough to do so as if it might hurt her. His lustful eyes as if claiming her entire being but hesitant enough to suffice itself from just staring at her. His warm, labored breaths almost electrocuting her skin upon exhalations. His rising body warmth pressed against her trunk, calloused hands holding hers, and a growing tent against her thigh. He wants her but fears to have her.

"Shota!"

Both of them halts as soon as a loud voice shouts from the door, followed by a series of doorbells.

Aizawa inhales deeply, as if trying to regain his calmness as he gets up. He stares at Kei with a glint of sadness on his irises, "Don't provoke me brat. Please. It's for your own good."

"Shota! Your dinner's here!" Aizawa sighs as he opens the door, revealing Hizashi who has paper bags on both his hands. "Why, nice to see you safe, young listener!" he greets the already seated female.

Kei returns his gesture with an uneasy, curt smile.

"Come now, let's eat," Aizawa says to the female as he tails the blonde to the kitchen.

Almost. She almost broke me.