sixteen

After having our breakfast at the great hall we're heading to our next class which is, potions. I rather skipped potion lesson but i had no choice whatsoever to do so. Our class started as usual.

Draco who was seating beside me looked at me for such long time as if he was trying to examine me or something. Although i tried to not engage any conversation with Draco i had to speak up " hey, Draco about yesterday i-" he stopped me and interrupt " hey, Heather its nothing dont worry we're just friends". Although he say that so calmly i can hear his dissapointment in his voice i was so caught up by his words i cant seem to arrange my thoughts to words properly. He continued " do you mind meeting me outside the class after this?" i replied " sure".

Potions class was dreadful and i was trying my best to hide my left hand from being caught by snape. After potions i told Ginny to wait for me for a couple minutes at the end of the corridor, of course she understands why.

I waited Draco outside the class as promise after everyone left. Draco suddenly approached me " lend out your right hand now" for a moment i was relieved that he was asking for my right hand instead of my holo left hand.

I lent out my hand and he took one of his ring which look very special among all his rings in his finger, it was a bold green jade, with silver metal to it.

He put the ring on my ring finger and said " promise me you'll keep it and dont lose it" and he walks as fast as possible away from me.

I was surprised with Draco's behaviour, why did he give me his ring all of a sudden?.

After Draco left Ginny waved at me from the end of the corridor, as soon as i went to her she immediately interrogate me " why is Draco being so stuck up to you Heather, don't tell me you guys are -"
" goodness merlin how could you think of such thing, Ginny!" i interrupted her as she laughs at me. " Okay okay but Heather , did you tell him about your hand?" i replied " um- i didnt, i mean i wasn't planning to, i knew he would feel hurt, i did planned to ignore him during class just now but things didn't go as planned, Ginny!". Ginny then pat my back and sigh.

We then had our lessons as usual, me and Ginny spent so much time together as any day would be my last only little know about what's happening to me but i know its for the best i dont intend to hurt anyone nor i dont want anyone to miss me.

Because i knew that i could dissappear the next day or the other day, because sometimes things can happen unpredictably.