eleven

After the quidditch match we went back to our common room soaking wet because of the rain. We cleaned ourselves to get ready for dinner. Although the match has ended an hour or so i still feel discomfort in my heart about Draco losing the quidditch earlier on. My sense hits back on me i have to understand why my feelings we're so strongly for him. 

When the time passed we had our dinner in the great hall as usual. I tried to peek to Slytherins table but i couldnt spot Draco i assume he didn't have his dinner. With a heavy heart on my chest i left dinner earlier leaving Ginny and Hermione together. I tried to wander around the commodious corridors but i still haven't seen a sight on him leaving me with no choice but to sneak to Slytherin common room to look for him. Although im aware students from the other house aren't allowed to go to the other room i had no choice because i was concern as heck. I went behind a bare stretch of stone wall in the dungeons of Hogwarts Castle. As always a password is required to enter it but i have no clue whatsoever the password is. I leave with no choice but to go back to my common room i was worried about Draco as i still havent seen him since the quidditch match.

As i was getting ready for bedtime i changed into my nightgown and lau under my covers. Just as I'm about to fall asleep the covers are pulled off me. " What in the merlin is going on between you and Malfoy?! " Ginny shouts " what?" i ask in a tired voice. " What is going on between you and Malfoy?! " i lied  "nothing, why would you think that ". " Well thats not what he said when you we're leaving dinner earlier just now" she say with a triumphant smirk." Ready to talk?".

"You don't understand! " i shout, jerking up and hitting my head on the headboard. I put my hand to my head and Ginny smirks at me. Merlin that hurt why would Malfoy tell her?  " i dont understand what?" she said narrowing her eyes. " Tell me now would you". " It was his idea!" i shouted like a child trying to pin the blame on someone else. " I swear i dont even know why i agreed". " What was?" she asks, of wanting to give me the embarrassment of admitting it. " The library date!" i loudly exclaim.  " Please don't tell anyone Ginny" Ginny's mouth open widely in disbelief.

We talked minute by minute to hours, time passed by hastily. We both were slowly getting tired and head to sleep.