four

After finishing our breakfast we went to our next class which is potions. When we were having breakfast earlier, Ginny told me we had been sorted to have the same potion class with Slytherin.

With no clue whatsoever i asked Ginny " what is Slytherin Ginny? " Ginny clapped behind my back and sigh " snap out of it Heather. Slytherin, the most arrogant houses among four for god sake i only wish not to be seated with that oaf haughty malfoy " she said in an annoyed tone.

After arriving to what looks like a dark bricked room covered in a some sort off a particular wood scent with a touch of mouldy somewhat burnt smell we had arrived to our potions class.

As we entered the potion room i saw a tall man with a shoulder-length, greasy black hair which frames his face, and cold, black eyes. His name was professor Snape.

Our class had started we were being sorted to our seats by professor Snape. One by one everyone was already seated on their seat and there was only one seat left which is next to a boy with platinum blond hair and a pale, pointed sneering face.

As described by Ginny he was most likely to be Draco Malfoy who has been rumoured to be the biggest bully in slytherin. He was a pureblood and the only son of the Malfoys.

We begin our potion class it was a tedious class, snape was obviously biased towards the Slytherins and despised the Gryfinddors. As the class could not get any worser, Draco mumbled in his breathe " i couldn't stay any longer in this dreadful class with this petty little gryfinddors" he said in an annoyed tone. I was irritated by his rude attitude i quickly glared at him without saying a word.

" Cat got your toungue, Allman? " i desperately searched for a witty comeback " i - what - just focus on the damn class Malfoy " i replied.

Draco gives me a condescending look, his grey eyes seems to stare deep into my soul. The hard line of his jaw was clenched and said " why does that matter anyway i didnt know you paid so much attention to me " he smirked." Please " i scoffed trying to gather my words." I don't " i retorted quickly.

Draco continued " atleast im not friends with mudbloods and dont forget the other bloody traitors -"

"If you mean Ginny and Ron, they have names" i replied in an exasperate tone.

"I think blood traitors is name enough". he said snickered shooting me a nasty smile " you take that back" i said, "i don't know who you think you are, assuming you-"

Snape interrupted me as i was talking "both of you detention!".