three

On the next day, i woke up in full surprise as i was in another bed. My surroundings had completely changed. I was in some sort of a dorm with a red headed girl beside me.

With confusion stirr up on me i woke her up and said to the red headed girl " hey wake up where is this place " she replied to me in a drowsy voice " what are you talking about Heather, we're in Hogwarts of course for god sake are you having nightmares again? "

  My head was filled questions and confusion as i still had no idea where i was nor what happened last night.

As the red headed girl slowly prepping herself i asked her " what in the merlin is Hogwarts what am i even doing here and who are you ".

She chuckled at my questions and said " are you okay Heather? " she laughed and continued " Hogwarts is our school of course and my name is Ginny come on now prep yourself we need to get to breakfast ".

I quickly get change to whats on the wardrobe which only includes a multiple of the same robe that has a gryfinddor logo on it with a bit of red details to it. After changing to the robe i noticed there was a wand inside the pocket of the robe i was surprised yet still confuse on what is happening.

  I followed Ginny to the big hall where everyone was seated on a full length big table, there was candles and astonishing view of the sky on top of the ceiling. I was awestruck by everything surrounded me.

  As we got to our seat of the table we were greeted by a girl named Hermione " good morning Heather, good morning Ginny what took you guys so long to come here, you could've been late" she said in a concern tone. Ginny replied " Heather was just having another bad nightmares she's probably still con puzzled by now"she laughed.

  Hermione continued " well Heather you have to snap back from your nightmares now we're having potions for our next class! " i just nodded my head as i was still having no clue whatsoever on what is happening.