seven

Today was the day. I grabbed my uniform and went into the bathroom to shower, do my routine and get ready for the day. I braided my hair to a fishtail style and wrap a nice red ribbon to it.

Me and Ginny walked into the school for breakfast and then started off my day with my first class ; Defence against the dark arts with Professor Remus Lupin, we were having class with the Hufflepuffs.

Once every students had arrived to the class and settled down Professor Lupin started his lesson by giving a review on some basic guidelines of the topics about the dark arts we're going to learn this year.

He then showed us a what seems to be an old antique wardrobe. He asked " does anyone know whats inside? " Hermione replied " its a Boggart sir, no one knows how it looks like because its a shape shifting creature that only turns into your biggest fear that's what makes it so -"

"Terrifying" Remus continued. " luckily a very simple charm exists to repel Boggarts now let's practise it without the wand please, repeat after me Ridikkulus!". Professor Lupin then called out Neville to join him " now what frightens you the most?" Neville replied stuttering " uh - um its Professor Snape ".

" Now i want you to visualise something funny Neville as I'm about to release the Boggart " Neville frown with terrified face.

Professor Lupin then slowly opens it Neville's biggest fear came out of the wardrobe. Neville then gather up his courage and enchant the spell in a slight brave and scared tone " Ridikkulus! " suddenly the bogart turns into Professor Snape wearing Neville's grandmother clothes. Everyone started to laugh of course soon everyone took turn to face their fears on the Boggart.

Before long, it was my turn to face the Boggart everyone was flabbergasted as the Boggart suddenly disappeared when it was my turn. Professor Lupin was shocked in surprise he asked me " aren't you scared of anything dear?" i answered " my whole life has been empty for me i still have no fear on somewhat anything or anyone yet" i said on a low and sad voice.

In a matter of time we got dismissed from the class i was feeling a bit unwell but Ginny and Hermione was able to comfort me.

The day seems to continue just as usual nothing peculiar had occur or whatsoever. Soon we had lunch at the great hall after filling myself up i went straight to the library in hope to meet Draco.