The Inevitable

< Didn't proof read ✌🏻️ Enjoyy! >

The Inevitable, Part Two.

— No One's —

       Later. 10:32 am. After their slightly emotional talk in the master's bedroom, the duo prepared for their second-first time meeting with their friends. Now, instead of catching up, oras na para mag-usap ng masinsinan.

Restaurant. 2nd floor. Inside the sunlit room are two dark wooden table that sits at least 20 people each, with the elegant yet modern style chandelier hanging above their heads. Of course, the floor to ceiling windows that makes the white sandy beach and the sea's clear deep blue color makes it the room's center of attraction.

Enters Alyssa and Den with huge smiles on their faces, they are greeted with a tight embrace coming from a certain Thomasian alumni.

Both ladies shrieked in excitement and happiness to see each other once again. Alyssa joined the duos conversation. Not a minute later they were joined by Kim, Fille and Gre, Amy and Ella, and Ara, who were scattered across the room when the couple came in.

"Baldooo!!" Salubong nito sa matalik na kaibigan.

"Kimberlyyyy!!" Pagpupumiglas ni Ly mula sa mahigpit na yakap ni Kim.

"My, gosh. Kimberly lang pala katapat mo." Hirit ni Ella, which made the Lasalle alumni whine like a baby.

"Yuck! 'Kimberly', haven't heard that since high school!" Pang-aasar ni Ara.

"Kimberly? This whole time.. 'yon ang buong pangalan ni Kim?" Nagtataka pero natatawang tanong ni Fille.

"This whole time hindi mo alam? Anong klaseng kaibigan ka?" Sarkastikong banat ni Kim.

Inirapan lang siya ni Fille kaya muling napuno ng tawanan ang silid. Nagsimula silang mag-usap, light conversations muna since kulang pa ang barkada.

"So, how are the kids?" Amy asked no one in particular once they settled down on their seats.

"The last time we saw ours, naghaharutan sila sa beach." Answered Den, she turns to Gre and asks, "sila Jia, ate?"

"Pagod," The older Lady Eagle answers. "Dinaig pa 'yung may jetlag." She jokes.

"At least, alam niyo kung saan 'yung mga anak niyo." Biro ni Kim.

"Bakit, na'saan ba sila Kianna?" Hindi alam ni Ara kung matatawa o magtataka siya sa kaibigan.

Nang hindi ito makasagot ay si Mela na ang nagsalita. "Nag-text sakin 'yung dalawa kanina, gumagala daw sila sa area."

"Ala-" Ly was cut off when the door swung open.

And in comes the group's so-called parents, A and Dzi, the most responsible and sensible of the bunch in their college days, and probably up to this day. Within a minute the door swung once again, this time it was Carol and Camille who joins the group. Before continuing the conversation, they all stood up to greet the new comers as they exchange pleasantries and how are you's.

"Sorry we're late. Tumawag si Cienney, eh." The older Cruz twin announced.

"It's okay, halos sabay lang tayo dumating." A greets the younger couple with humble smile.