It Did Not End Well

— MICH'S —

Today is the day that I, Michelle Kathereen Valdez, will get revenge for what Raphael has been doing to Julia and my sister. If he thinks that I'll let him go easily then he's wrong. Hindi ko hahayaan na away-awayin lang sila.

I won't let him get away with this. At magsisisi siya na ako ang binangga niya.

Monday morning came and I decided to prepare for the upcoming day ahead. With my morning rituals done, I ran down stairs and checked if there was anything I could eat. Instead I saw Manang preparing food for the family, five minutes later, the food was served as I heard footsteps coming from behind me. In comes my sisters and my mothers.

I glanced at the clock, 9:29 am, it says. Perfect, we still have time to get ready for our 11 am class. It was a slow start for us, considering that it's Monday morning, and I don't usually like Mondays at all. Not all of us are oblivious to the air's thickness. Silence ruled, and the fact that our Mothers are afraid to point out what they did wrong— is much more frustrating than fun.

Now it's time to go, our classes shall start at 11 am, sharp. We only have three subjects today, which are Theo, Calculus, and History. Pretty boring day, I know, but maybe it might not as fun as hearing your parents scream at each other's faces might change your mind.

Since I was already wearing my outfit for the day, I waited for my sisters to get dressed up before we all head to school. Sitting here on the couch, thinking a million ways to avenge Julia and my sister. I could beat him up, but that's just the classic threat anyone would go for, and the most foolish one, too. I'd rather want to damage his ego and to do that I would have to dig up the past.

"Oh, he is totally going to pay for what he did," I thought.

"Ate, you good to go?" Deanna asked, still standing at the end of the staircase.

"Kanina pa actually.." I smiled.

"Okay.." she said, slowly walking to me, and asking, "anong meron at ganyan ka today?"

"Wala naman." I said as shifted from my seat. "I'm just thrilled to be back with you guys."

She shook her head ever so slightly, curtly smirking, "c'mon, ate, I'm not that stupid to not understand that small smirk you have."

I rolled my eyes, saying, "oh, you're too innocent for these kind of things.." I said teasing her a bit.

"Oh, whatever, ate. I just want to know, gusto 'kong tumulong.." she said.

"Don't worry, Dean, kasama ka naman talaga sa plano." I smirked, still imagining ways how I could hurt Raphael's stupid ego.

Deanna and I were still having a conversation about the plan when Felicia and Bea went down. Stopping the chat, I stood up and told them that we should get going if we didn't want to be late for class. We only took two cars since Deanna was too exhausted and didn't want to drive. We hopped into my car as did Felicia and Bea in Bea's car. It was a short drive from home to school as there was no traffic at all, which was kind of weird considering it was Monday.

Bea and Felicia were the first ones to arrive, they were lounging on the hood of Bea's car, and from what I saw they were having a small chat. I parked my car in front of Bea's, we got out and greeted them, and from there we went on our separate ways. Felicia with me and Deanna with Bea, because History was our first while Deanna and Bea has Calculus on theirs. We all have Theo later, and after that the plan should work according to my calculations. This might be the best one yet.