The University

MICH

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock, it was already 7:00 am, it read. I stretched my arms, legs and upper body as the rays of the sun shines upon the curtain of my window. I sat up and leaned my back on the headboard of my bed, giving myself a 3-minute rest before doing my morning routines. I immediately stood up after 3,5 minutes of my mini morning rest and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and go take a quick bath.

And then I went inside my walk-in closet and picked up my brown sweatshirt, black ripped jeans and black & violet nike shoes and of course my aviator sunglasses. I picked up everything I needed to bring and walked out of my room and went downstairs, and then I walked straight into the kitchen to eat breakfast and have a morning bonding with the family. 30 minutes later when Pops and Mommy decided to leave for work and as usual Pops will drive Mom off to the hospital, and then she'll go straight to work also.

It was the fifth day of school, and so, I was quite excited about the new environment we'll be in and also the people. Well, of course the four of us will go to school by convoys, Bea and I will use our own cars while Deanna and Fel will ride the same car with Deanna driving. And because Fel was so kulet she called us, me and Bea, just cause she was "bored" and Deanna wasn't helping, she whined. Of course me being the eldest of all four of us, I told Fel that if she'll survive the drive to school without whining and bugging Deanna, all of us, me and Bea including Deanna will buy her anything she wants, as in anything. And Fel being Fel, the princess of our family, of course she immediately agreed with the deal.

And true to her words she never did whined nor bugged about anything along the way to school, and the three of us promised that we'll buy anything she wants, anytime she wants it. I have to admit she's one spoiled princess, but, it is also our fault 'cause we often baby her. A lot.

A few minutes later we arrived at the alma matter of our parents, the Ateneo De Manila University, we parked our cars nearby the campus gym because it is the day of the Volleyball tryouts, in which where Fel will join and hopefully get recruited and finally be a Lady Eagle. As for the three of us we haven't talked about it yet, if we'll be trying out for the team 'cause Fel trying out for the team is a surprise we wanted to give for Pops and Mom.

Bea, Deanna and I have no idea on what team we'll be trying out for. Whether will it be the volleyball team, the basketball team, soccer team, we don't know yet. If you're wondering why do we have many options it's because Pops wanted us to be an athletic children way back when we were just kids while Mom wanted us to be healthy, and so, by the age of 10 or 11 we always go out for a morning jog every weekend.

Speaking of sports, the Volleyball tryouts will start at 3 in the afternoon, after our last subjects. And Fel has been blabbering about it since last night and she's been excited and nervous at the same time. And the three of us being the supportive siblings, we've been cheering her up with the most important tips and advice on how to focus on the tryouts and not minding the people watching her. I also told her that if she's getting nervous time after time all she needs to do is just look at the sidelines and we'll be there watching and supporting her no matter what.

~~~

Walking along the campus halls is very intoxicating to handle 'cause people often stares and looks at you from head to toe and vice versa. It's quite nerve racking actually, but, luckily all four of use manage to make a straight face and not look like we were affected by their judgemental eyes and by the looks of their faces.