Dinner

Sorry ngayon lang pero I'm back!! Watch out sa typo errors & medyo sabaw 'to. Drama Alert!! 👀 👀 👀

DEANNA —

I was smoothing out the white floral buttoned down shirt I wore, as well as pulling up the above the knee black shorts, and lastly, wearing my white new kicks. Bagong bili ko lang siya and ayaw ko sanang gamitin dahil puti, but magd-dinner lang naman kami sa labas. Tsaka wala na rin kasi akong ibang sapatos dahil pinalinis ko muna.

       Spraying some cologne, and looking at the mirror and preparing myself in case something goes wrong. I was about to go out of my room when the door burst open, and in went Felicia.

"Fei, what the hell!" I yelped in shock. "What's wrong with you?"

Panting, she answered, "hindi ko rin alam."

"Wow." I retaliated with sarcasm, fully lying down on my  bed.

"Full disclosure.." I glanced at her as she continued, "I don't think I'll survive tonight."

"Hmmm, bakit naman?" I asked as she sat beside me. "It's not like we always have dinner outside. Ang tagal na since the last time we did."

She heaved a sigh of exhaustion. I sat down and took her hand, and brushed my thumb on the back of her palm.

"Look, Fei, I'm pretty sure we're goin' to be fine." I sighed, "wag ka masyadong mag-alala, okay?"

"You're right, maybe I'm just overthinking things.." she mildly smile.

       I lied. I think something's definitely goin' to happen tonight. Ewan ko ba, but every time Felicia tells me that something is wrong or some crap. I believe her and minsan nagsisinungaling lang ako sa kanya para hindi siya masyado mag- overthink.

       I hate lying to her— pero kailangan, eh. Ugh, my gods. Hay nako, Deanna, napaka bobo.

"Hey, guys, they're prepping the car na, and then aalis na tayo." ate Bea announced.

"Susunod na kami sa baba, ate. Thanks!" Fel said enthusiastically before ate Bei excused herself.

"Naks! Taas ng energy," pang-aasar ko sakanya with matching hampas ng unan.

~~~

       Ginamit namin yung white Trailblazer on the way sa resto, while ate Jia and ate Mich used the latter's car, and tita Ella and tita Amy used theirs. So, bale convoy ang nangyari. The whole ride to the dinner place was so quiet that I could hear them blink.

       Ang awkward, eh, daig pa nila Mommy 'yung high school sweethearts kung maka pag- harutan sila kanina. Mas gugustuhin ko pang maging third-wheel nila ate Mich rather than be here.

As soon as we arrived at the said resto. Babba parked the Trail and we all entered the establishment, and the receptionist escorted us to our private room. And that is where all hell broke loose. We were greeted by ate Jia's family, well I assumed it was hers, oh! and ate Jho was there, too. She and two other girls around our age were sitting on the table, chatting animatedly.