cafe and the pretty friend

Start from the beginning

"Yay!" I jumped up and down gaining a giggle from him and other staffs. "Yah! Don't laugh" this time I heard my hybrids chuckle. "Nuuu..... Not you guys too..."

Namjoon patted my head standing beside me. Jimin just pounced upon me pinching my cheeks and yelling cute as I pouted. Suddenly he sneezed a little, now it was my turn to pinch his cheeks. "Aww, sweetie you are so cute."

"So this are your hybrids?"

"Yup!" I smiled still not letting go of the cheeks of poor jimin who was pouting....

"Well, I can't tell the difference due to you wearing that." he pointed at my ears.

"Well its obviously fake." I pouted, my hand letting go of jimin's cheeks and touching the ears. "Well jeonghan, this tall wolf hybrid is namjoon."

"Its nice to meet you." he bowed making me smile.

"And this squishy corgi hybrid is jimin."

"Hello!!" jimin clinged onto me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Guys, he is Yoon Jeonghan."

"HE?!" They both looked at me with wide eyes. "I thought he is a girl." namjoon confessed making me laugh.

"I know he is too pretty and beautiful for a man."

"Baby I am older then you, call me oppa."

"Nope." he clutched his shirt near his heart acting hurt.

"Hmm, you are so rude to me." I laughed at his act as I didn't notice the both hybrids who felt jealous when I called the long haired man pretty and beautiful.

"NOONA!!" the chirpy voices cheered as I spotted the two ball of sun shine making their way to me. The otter was going to hug me but stopped in his way due to the growling jimin and namjoon in front of me.

"Jimin, namjoon no!" They whimpered at my scolding while namjoon's ears went down and his tail between his legs.
"Yeah jiminie, he is my friend. My small brother." the tiger smiled assuring them that the brunette boy was not a threat.

"M sowwy~" "me too.."
Ok there they goes acting all cute....... I patted jimin's head and scratched their ear base.

"Its ok but don't be rude like that. Dokyeom is just a cute little otter who loves making friends."

"Yup noona is right. I am dokyeom, nice to meet you!" he wasn't even scared by them though basically namjoon was a wolf.

"I am jimin." he smiled resting his head on my shoulder.

"and I am namjoon." he smiled showing his dimples.

"YAY! New friends!" the excited otter danced a happy dance.

"Dokyeom ah keep your voice down their are other customers too." hoshi scolded him but the mentioned hybrid's smile never leaving his lips.

"Opp-, so what do you guys wanna eat? I will bring it to you." his smile is too radiant.....

We ordered few pastries, a coffee for me and juices for both of my cuties. Hoshi told that he already ate some donuts so he sat on the opposite side sipping the orange juice. Jimin was clingy, not like I am complaining he is always so affection freak but he kept on asking if he looks good in his grey hair or if he is too chubby.

"Ok jimin sweetie, tell me what happened? Why are you asking such questions?" I scratch the base of his ear as he lean more into my touch.

"umm, I just....." his fingers were fiddling in nervousness. "I-.... Actually you always called me cute but never handsome or beautiful......and......today you called your friend beautiful, I just felt- "

"Jealous?" he nodded looking down at his lap. I sighed holding onto his hand, a frown grazing my eyebrows at his words.

"Don't be jealous jiminie, hyung has been beautiful since i remember. He is more like feminine type of pretty, jihoon once told me that he used to attract both man and woman. Well now too." hoshi tried to confront his canine friend.

"You are beautiful too but I prefer calling you cute coz you are, and about jeonghan he has been pretty since childhood. He was sometimes mistaken as girl due to how pretty he is, who am I kidding he is prettier than girls." I chuckled.

"You are the most beautiful in this whole world for us."

"Yeah hyung is right." I blushed at their compliment before placing a kiss on both of their cheeks.

"Ouch, my heart is too weak for so much cuteness." I saw the long haired man walking towards us along with his hybrid with our order. "Here you go, your order."

"Thanks jeonghan and dokyeomie."

"Welcome noona." he chirped.

"Oh oppa I had a work with you." I smiled cheekily as he took the seat opposite next to hoshi to the couch where we three sat together.

"Ah.... So I am now oppa? Tell me what is it?" he narrowed his eyes placing his face on his palm.

"I have to go for work, I would may return around midnight. So I just want if you could take care of my hybrids till I come home."

"You don't have to worry about us." Namjoon explained taking a piece of the pastry.

"Why do you even have to go?" there goes the squishy hybrid pouting. I cupped his face.

"There are hybrids who are being captured, tortured and treated badly. I am just helping the government to retrieve them, don't you want the other hybrids to also live life like you and namjoon are living?"

"Yes, i don't want them to be treated badly." his plump lips were in pout. "Ok, i won't stop you. But does it mean that you are gonna help them like anpanman?" his eyes were literally sparkling.

"Jimin anpanman is just-"

"Joonie don't ruin jimin's fantasy." i scolded namjoon who mumbled a sorry with cream on the side of his mouth. I just sighed before wiping it and ruffling his hair telling its ok.

"Yes jimin, our ryu is not less then a hero. She is a superhero." jimin cheered at jeonghan's word.

"Wow my mochi is a super hero!!" I just chuckled at his cuteness.

"Ok, i would come with dokyeom to your house."

"Thanks you are a great help, i didn't wanted to go to Hani unnie or hwasa unnie. Hwasa unnie is allergic to hybrids and animals both with fur and hani unnie herself needs a baby sitter." he laughed shaking his head.

"Oh! Can i come too? Pretty please." hoshi gave his own tiger puppy eyes.

"You have to insist that grumpy dwarf." i chuckled.

"I will force him to take me."

"Well i would let you try, our jihoonie is not easy." jeonghan playfully rolled his eyes affectionately as hoshi grinned wide making his eyes disappear.

We three were walking out of the 24 hours convenience store which i always visit after leaving the cafe. My fruits stock was finished and my periods was approaching, i missed it last month so i was sure i had to stock up few extra. Jimin and namjoon stocked up snacks and sweets for themselves.

As i was going to enter the car when suddenly i saw a few guys in hoodies walking past the parking lot, i swear i saw tail poking out of one of the guys. Suddenly i had a gut feeling that something was wrong, i told them to stay in the car I walked to the direction from the alley way beside the store from where they came out. I didn't notice two figure following quietly like shadow as i entered the alleyway. My heart dropped as i saw the thing in front of me.