???: Mmmm!

Spade: Shush, there might be people nearby.

Spade then cuts the chains binding the two and removed the tape from their mouths.

Spade: What are you two doing in a place like this?

Hostage: ....

The older of the two tries to speak but was too shaken up, the younger wasn't doing great as well.

Spade: Hey, hey. It's okay... I won't hurt you...

Spade placed a hand on each of hostages' shoulders and gave them a reassuring smile. They calmed down a bit afterwards.

Spade: Now... could you explain to me how you end up here?

Hostage: W-We were on our way to Lungmen when we were suddenly ambushed by those people...

Spade: Okay, calm down. I'm going to save you and your little brother, okay?

The hostage nods, agreeing with Spade.

Spade: Good, lets go.

Spade exited the tent along with his new companions, together they searched through the smaller tents while Spade stealthily kills his enemies.

Hostage: Wait!

Spade: What is it?

Hostage 2: O-Ou-Our big s-sister is somewhere h-here...

Spade: Hmm... alright, let's go save her. Since we already searched the other tents...

Spade pointed at the last tent, from the outside it was unguarded but there was noise coming from inside.

Spade: That must be where she is.

Hostage 2: That's where our big sister went befor- Mmmph!

The hostage's mouth was covered Spade.

Spade: Shh... you'll alert everyone in the camp if you keep shouting. Stay here, I'll go save your sister.

The Perro girl nodded as Spade guided them towards some wooden crates to act as a cover.

Spade: Keep quiet, I'll be back soon.

Spade then rans into the tent. As he enters, his eyes widened when he saw a female Perro that was older than the last two. Both her arms and legs were chained up to the wall, multiple bruises and claw marks covered her body.

Spade Thoughts: WHAT KIND OF  MESS UP BDSM  SHIT IS THIS?!?!

Cutting the chains with his blade, the girl collapses onto Spade's arms, he quickly patches up her wounds as he hoisted her up onto his back.

Hostage: N-NO! Get away!

Reunion Soldier: DIE!

From the outside, a Reunion soldier raised his machete over the hostages' heads.

Hostage 2: HELP!

Spade heard their cry for help, a flaming throwing knife was thrown and hit the machete away, then a throwing knife went through the soldier's mask, cracking it to pieces and striking his eyes.

Reunion Soldier: AAAAAAHHH!!!

Spade: Shit, we've been expose.

The siblings then look to see their big sister on Spade's back.

Hostage: I-It's you! Big sis!

Hostage 3: ......Hmm? Where am I?

Spade: I'll explain later, take care of your siblings.

Hostage 3: O-Okay...

Spade laid the older sibling next to her siblings, they shared a hug as Spade stepped out of the cover and face the reinforcements.

The sounds of multiple footsteps and shouts could be heard around the base. The group was soon being surrounded by enemy grunts and casters.

Reunion Caster: The hostages escaped!

Reunion Member: Who cares?!? It's only one of them! We could take him easily!

Spade: That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Spade then summons his Arc Blade and twirls around, disappearing from everyone's sight. The Reunion members then look around to see where he went.

Reunion Member: Where the hell did he go?!

All at once, the Reunion group were cut down one by one.

Reunion Member 3: AAAARGH!!!

Reunion Caster 2: MY LEG!!!!

Reunion Member 2: DAVE! YOUR LE- AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

A few more seconds have passed, what used to be a whole group of soldiers are now just a few heavily wounded stragglers that were still barely clinging on to life.

Soon, Spade reappears wiping the blood off his blade as it disappears.

Hostage 3: What just happen?

Spade: I killed them silly... Dang, this was supposed to be a stealth mission.

Hostage 3: Now what?

Spade: Look behind you.

Hostage 3: Huh?

The Perro looked at the direction Spade faced, her eyes widened at the formations of thick dark clouds in the distance.

Hostage 3: W-We have to get out of here! A Catastrophe is coming!

Spade: Wait

Hostage 3: What?!

Spade: Okay, I need you to calm down first. I'm here because I need to gather any information in this area. Can you help me?

The hostages nod, agreeing to help as Spade give them a smile.

Spade: Good, once we're done I'll take you somewhere safe.

End Of Chapter