• One •

"Hey Mick, you up?" Ian said softly, without moving at all. Letting their joined prison cell have a little noise.

"Yeah Ian, I am." Mickey whispered back. Looking over to see Ian's head tilting over the top bunk.

"What are you thinking about?"
"Are you really gonna ask me that?"
"Well I, I did. I'm curious about what's keeping you up."

"I could ask you the same thing," He paused to think if he really wanted to be a smart ass with Ian right now. "I'm thinking about tomorrow, you leaving.... not seeing you again.' He said trailing off. "You moving on."

Ian heard the sadness in Mickey's voice when it cracked towards the end. "Mick, I promise that's not going to happen."

"Well remember when I broke out and got back? You were with Trevor." Ian didn't know what to say to that, he wasn't wrong, but this time it was different.

"So Ian, what are you thinking about then?" Before responding, Ian hopped off his bed to sit near Mickey, then said "The next time I'll see you after tomorrow."

Mick sighed and looked away. "And when the time time this will happen..." Ian continued while slowly turning Mickey's face towards him, and kissing him gently.

"And this.." The kisses slowly moved down to Mickey's neck, Ian placed a few on each side, and a few bruises on the left side.

When Mickey let out a soft moan from Ian kissing his soft spot, Ian looked up at Mickey again to give him a kiss before continuing what he was doing.

"And especially this." Ian mumbled as he got closer to the waist band of Mickey's pants after planting millions of kisses on Mickey's v-line, but then started smiling and laughing.

"Ay why the fuck did you stop?" Mickey said, as he was confused on Ian's behaviors.

"It's fun to tease you, plus I'm tired. But tomorrow before I leave I'll give you something special." Ian smiled at his boyfriend.

"You're lucky I like you." Mickey said jokingly. "What's your plans for tomorrow?"

"Besides enjoying my freedom? Missing you of course."

"Damn Gallagher, don't get all soft on me here." But Mickey couldn't not think about how cute the red head in front of him was being. "We should get some rest before tomorrow."

"Yeah we should." Ian moved over to the other side of the bed and wrapped his arms around Mickey, as he placed his head into the chest of him.

"Hey Milkovich?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you, like, a lot."

"I know, always have." There was a pause before Mickey looked at Ian. "I love you too Gallagher." He placed a small kiss on the ginger's forehead before they both let themselves to fall asleep.