• Five •

Mandy and Sandy walked into their apartment and started looking around, they already had some of their family help set up some furniture for them so they could sit when they needed to in between unpacking. 

"So, Ian seems cool. How'd you guys meet?" Mandy laughed as she remembered back to when they were younger and how awkward it was.

"Well, it was when we were younger and still in high school. I sorta had a crush on him.." They both laughed at the face Mandy was making.

"You didn't know he was gay?"

"No, obviously I didn't. But then I found out after he rejected me and didn't get why.. I even had Mick go after him because I was upset. But after I found out, we fake dated for awhile so other people wouldn't find out he was gay because he wasn't out yet. I was one of the only people who knew. Anyways, fast forward awhile and I find out he and Mickey were sort of together."

"Damn... And then after awhile you went after his brother too?" Mandy looked away as she said this as she was kinda embarrassed because of this.

"Yeah? I did. Your point?" Mandy stood up and walked over to the kitchen as she grabbed a glass of water and checked her phone. "What time is it?"

Mandy looked up and replied, "It's about 2, I'm going to go unpack a bit of my room to find something to wear tonight then start getting ready."

Sandy nodded. "Yeah, that's a good idea, I was just thinking that. So what Debbie like?"

"Well, she's actually around your age. A few years younger than me. She's a little out there but she's real sweet I swear. She had a little girl a few years ago, Franny, the girl Ian mentioned early. I'm honestly really excited to meet her."

Sandy nodded and smiled, "Me too. I love kids."

"Surprising." Mandy said as she started to walk to her room. "See you in a little bit." 

Mandy walked to her room and saw a plain mattress just laying on the floor, surrounded by a few boxes and then a few more boxes were placed in her closet. She sat down on her bed and laid back on the one pillow that was placed in the corner. She stared at the ceiling at thought for a second.

Since she was moving back to the south side there was no way she would completely avoid Lip forever, and plus she did want to meet his little boy. If it looked anything like Lip she knew it would be adorable.

After she was done pondering she stood up to grab a box from the closet, hoping to find something to wear. She found a few crop tops, a hoodie, some old jeans, and earrings. And at the bottom of the box she found a little envelope.

She pulled it out and opened it. She found a few photos of her and Ian from years ago, one of her and Mickey, and then she found the collection of the ones of her and Lip from when they were dating.

She sighed and sadly smiled as she looked through them. She found one of her favorites, which was actually from when they weren't dating. From the very beginning of them.

It was from when Lip thought he was the father of that one bitch's baby. She hated her from the beginning, but now as she got older she still didn't regret a thing except for the fact she didn't hurt her more with her car. 

It was a polaroid of her and Lip laying in bed. After examining it she put the photo away, found her outfit she would wear, and hopped in the shower.

"I'm home!" Debbie screamed as she walked through the door holding Franny's hand. She headed to the kitchen. "Where is everyone!?"

"Up here Debs!" Ian screamed back. "Come up here, I have to ask you something."

Debbie grabbed Franny and headed up the stairs. "What's up?" She walked into the room and saw Mickey next to Ian. "Oh, hey Mick."

"Hey Debs."

"So Mandy came to visit early, and she dropped the bomb that she's moving back. She came with her cousin Sandy. They want to see you and Franny, well Sandy wants to meet you. We're going to get dinner with them tonight if you want to come?"

"Oh!" Debbie looked at Franny and smiled, "What do you think Franny? Should we go meet some new friends!?"

"Yes!" 

Debbie laughed at her daughter, then up to the boys. "Sounds like we're going, what time are we leaving?"

"Around 5, we're going to Patsy's."

"Sounds good. Come on Franny. Let's go get ready." They both walked out of the boy's room to theirs.

"So do you think Sandy will like Debs?"

"She should, she has a thing for redheads." Mickey said as he winked at Ian then smiled. Ian brushed part of Mickey's hair back and pushed it behind his ear, then leaned in and kissed him.

"Apparently most Milkovichs do too huh?" Ian whispered as he pulled apart from the kiss. 

"So when are we leaving?"

"I'm not sure, we should ask them if they want to meet up before hand. I'll text Mandy."

From: Ian

Hey, do you want us to come before so we can go together to the restaurant? 

From: Mandy

Yeah that works ! I'll send the addy in an hour, then you can head over

From: Ian

okay cool, see you guys soon :))

"Well.. what'd she say?" Mickey said as he eyed Ian.

"She said in about an hour we can head over, once she send the address. Should we shower?"

"Why?"

"Why Mick? Really? We smell like sex."

"Heyyy!" Mickey laughed. "We always do."

"Mhmm" Ian mumbled back. "Come on" Ian said while grabbing Mickey's hand and pulling him off the bed, and dragging him into the bathroom. Then he locked it and turned the water on.

Ian made eye contact with Mickey while he did a strip tease, first slowly lifting his shirt up, then taking off his blet. Then he reached over and pulled Mickey's shirt off and leaving hickies as he slowly kissed up and down his chest.

He then pulled off Mick's pants and everything else. After they both got undressed and got into the shower, Ian teased Mickey the whole time and at one point even stopped giving him kisses.

After they got out of the shower, they got dressed and checked to see if Debbie was close to being done getting her and Franny ready. 

After Debbie was finally done perfecting her outfit, and Ian texted Mandy for her new apartment, the four of them strolled out of the house are started walking to the apartment.

From: Ian

we're out front

From: Mandy

okay 

From: Mandy

coming