• Twenty - Two •

{   Sorry for the some what short chapter, after not writing for months I'm getting back into the          swing of things. Please be a little patient with me, thank you. It's appreciated, and enjoy!     }

After everyone ate, Mandy pulled Mickey away from the table so Ian could double check and make sure everything was good outside. Which it was, thanks to Lip and Mandy. Ian trusted them enough to do it, he was just really nervous for what he was about to do.

"So, how was your day?" She asked.

"Pretty good.." Mickey paused and looked at her. "Ian was treating me like royalty, which was nice, but it was weird."

"Oh?" Mandy had to keep a straight face and pretend she didn't know that anything was happening. "Why weird?"

"He normally acts like that when he wants something." Mandy just nodded. "Where is he anyways?" 'Oh shit.' She thought.

"I'm not sure.. anyways, did you like dinner?"

"Yeah it was good, I always love when he cooks."  Mandy nodded again in agreement. This time she saw Lip poking his head from around the corner giving a thumbs up signal.

"You know Ian loves you more than I've seen anyone love someone else before, right? Like go to the ends of the earth for you?"

Mickey laughed and replied, "I know, what's this lecture about?", questioning her.

"Don't worry about it, just follow me." After she said that, is when Mick noticed Lip standing by the backdoor, surrounded by lights. He just smiled wide at Mickey as he was very interested in what was going on..... He had a slight suspicion after all, so he gave a small smile back.

Looking all around him he saw his close close friends and family, and of course his lover, surrounded by beautiful white lights - meant for Christmas trees, flower petals, a few deep red roses here and there, and Ian with flowers in his hands.

And a ring in his back pocket.

Mickey turned to Mandy to say something but couldn't, and she just shook her head and pushed her brother forward to the handsome red head in front of them.

"Hey Gallagher.." Mickey cheekly said, smiling and his boyfriend in front of him.

"Mickey," Ian gently grabbed his hands. "You're a handsome, badass, one of a kind, truly strong man. And I'm truly the luckiest to be able to call you my partner." Then he got down on one knee. "I want to spend forever with you. Would you want to spend forever with me?" He crouched to the ground on one knee and pulled out a ring. 

"Ian! Come on!" Sandy shouted as she watched the whole scene while recording. "That can't be your engagement proposal!"

"Shut, the absolute fuck, up Sandy!" Mickey turned and yelled at her, then quickly looked back at his boyfriend.

Ian opened the box, then opened his mouth, "Mickey Milkovich, will you-"

"Marry you? Yes! Of course!" Mickey spewed out. 

Ian slide the ring on his finger, stood up, gently place his hand on Mickey's cheek, and leaned in for a passionate kiss.

Kev and V were holding the twins smiling, Sandy and Debbie were holding hands while looking at the boys, Carl and Lip were clapping for them and cheering them on, and Lip and Mandy were standing quite close together with Freddie on Mandy's hip.  

Lip leaned in and looked over at Mandy. "I don't mean to take the moment away from them but I just have to say, with these lights, you look absolutely....." He just stood there with his mouth open for a split second, as she blushed. "Perfect."

She gave him a quick kiss and by this point the boys were taking photos and videos to document the happy occasion, as was everyone else but them, so they decided to join them.

Lip took a selfie with him, Mandy, and Freddie, and posted it to his timeline with the caption - 'Me and my lovely people, celebrating for our brothers and uncles engagement! <3'

Everything was perfect in this moment for them, for everyone in the families pretty much. Everyone was just so happy for Mickey and Ian and in delight. The night turned out perfect and now there was so much coming to look forward to for the Milkovich and Gallagher families.