Chapter 24- Storming the Stronghold (pt. 1)

Nobody's POV

"We're under attack"

(y/n) is taken back, and is silent, processing the information. Then, he speaks up. 

"Turn out direction towards the stronghold, then alert all the available soldiers to wait outside the castle walls, once we land we charge in. This might be a bad move, just throwing troops towards the fort, but if we successfully penetrate the outer walls we may be able to do it."

(y/n) turns to Charlotte, "You've been in there right? If so I'll need you to act as our guide" Charlotte nods, a determined look in her eyes. "Ava, I know your not exactly prepared for an attack, but I'm sure you must've fallen here for a reason." Ava also nods, giving a weak smile, "Don't worry. I'll be fine." She responds.

"Lets move people!" (y/n) commands, and the Leviathan sets course for Castle Town.

(Le Timeskip)

The Leviathan lands in the airship docks, and the crewmen quickly rush out to support the ongoing battle.

The Leviathan lands on the airship docking platform and crewmen rush out, followed by (y/n), Jade, Amy, Brianna, Mia, Ava and Charlotte. As the 6 leave the docks and run near the front walls, a battalion of men are there to meet them. "Ok men, move out" (y/n) commands and the force of 1,500 soldiers march outside the walls.

Inside the Stronghold

"You said charlotte turned sides?" (b/n) asks in disbelief. "Yes, sir" A demon responds. "Send out my best men and start the Project" (b/n) says, "W-what? Already?" Another demon asks, in shock. "Yes now go!" (b/n) shouts.

Back to (y/n)

As we approach the Stronghold, a glimpse of light catches my eye. "Hey Ava?" I ask. "What is it (y/n)?" She responds. "I thought I saw something glowing on the back of your hand." I say. "W-what? Your joking right?" I answer, "Nope" Ava pulls up her sleeve, and sees...nothing. "Your WERE joking!" She says angrily. "I-I wasn't!" I trying to defend my point. "Forget about it" Ava says. "Sir, we're approaching the Stronghold," a soldier yells out, and (y/n) quickly returns to the front lines.

There it was, an abandoned looking castle just in the middle of the forest. "Charlotte, you know the way around this place, so you lead the way." Charlotte nods, and then takes the lead. She then says, 

"I'll need 500 men to stay near the side of this place and set up camp, we can't that the front entrance since its protected with a barrier spell. Then the remaining people will charge the back entrance."

"Yes Ma'am!" The soldiers say in unison, and a section of soldiers stay behind as the remaining people work their way around. Little did they know, a figure looks at them from the window. "Back entrance, huh?" He says, then turns to a colossal being behind him, "Looks like your up, Andromalius."

A.N - Wooo! The final 3 chapters are almost done! This has been an amazing book so far and I would like your opinion on if I should make a sequel to this. So, please feel free to leave a comment on whatever chapter you like and give me your input. I'll try to make every voice heard. That's it for now.

Cya!