Chapter 13- A Helpful Mermaid

Nobody's POV

"Who's there?" (y/n) says drawing his sword. "Calm down, I'm not here to hurt you." a mermaid says. "Who are you?" Jade questions. "My names Emma, i'm the daughter of the Ocean King." Emma replies. "Well nice to meet you Emma, but we got to get to the temple underwater." (y/n) says sheathing his sword. "O-oh sorry to bother you then, but if your going down there you must have some kind of item that allows you to breathe underwater right?" Emma says

"We were trying to figure that out..." Brianna says. "We don't have any water necklaces" She sighs. Emma then pulls out 4 necklaces made out of coral and seashells. "You mean these?" she asks. 

"YES THOSE!" Brianna says a bit too loudly. "I think i'm deaf" Amy says covering her ears. "O-oops sorry" Brianna quickly apologizes. "Well i'll give you these on one condition" Emma says still holding the necklaces. "Which is?" (y/n) questions. "You see my father, the Ocean King, was corrupted with the Demon King's malice, I want you not kill him but instead purify him with your sword, and bring my father back to his original self." Emma says.

The 4 look at each other and nod in unison. "You got it Emma, I'll return your father back to his old self." (y/n) says "Thank you, thank you, thank you, you have no idea how happy I am." Emma says hugging (y/n). "y-y-yeah no problem" (y/n) says, his face red while Emma is still saying thank you. "Well here you go, mister hero" Emma says letting go of (y/n) and handing over the necklaces. (y/n) grabs them and hands out them to the rest of the group. "Good luck!" Emma calls out before diving down into the ocean.

"Well lets do this" Jade says putting on the necklace. The team dive down. "I can breathe!" (y/n) says underwater. "No time to waste lets hurry." Amy says.

And with that, (y/n), Jade, Amy, and Brianna dive into the entrance of the Temple, and enter the Water Temple, ready to take on the monstrosity the Ocean King turned into.