Old Senator Friend

The sun came through the blinds in Anakin's room. Ahsoka had always loved mornings in the Jedi Temple. The sun always provided perfect light.  Ahsoka groaned and rubbed her eyes. She looked at Anakin. He was so beautiful. His curly hair just brushed his shoulders. He scar on his eye made him even more handsome- if that was possible. A knock sounded on the door and Anakin woke up with surprise. "It's Obi Wan!" He panicked. Shock came over her. Obi Wan couldn't find out about them. Ahsoka jumped out of bed and smoothed out her clothes and Anakin grabbed a shirt before opening the door. "Anakin where have you been? There was a council session this morning." "I'm sorry Master. I forgot about the meeting." Obi Wan eyed Anakin suspiciously. "Ahsoka what are you doing here?" "Anakin was giving me my lightsabers." Ahsoka said shortly. Obi Wan continued to look suspicious. "Well, luckily the council has approved the mission." Anakin breathed a sigh of relief. "Anakin, find Rex and tell him to prepare his troops for the mission." Anakin nodded. "Ahsoka go find Bo Katan and tell her the news." She nodded her head and left the room. As Ahsoka walked down the hall she heard Obi Wan say to Anakin, "Anakin you're thoughts betray you. You love her don't you." "She's just a friend master." Anakin growled before leaving the room.

Ahsoka knew that Bo Katan had stayed in a room in the senate building so she went to find her there first. Senators roamed the halls and some greeted her. Ahsoka kept her eyes open for a particular senator but, it wasn't long before Ahsoka found her in the crowd. "Padmé!" she cried out. "Ahsoka!" She ran up to me and hugged her. Ahsoka was so happy to see her. Padme had always been very special to her. "How have you been?" "I've been fine. It's go good to-" "Was the mission approved?" Padme jumped. Bo Katan was came into view. "The usual death stare sat on her face. "The mission was approved." "Let's go." Bo Katan said harshly. Ahsoka looked back at Padme. "I have so much to tell you." She said thinking of Anakin and everything that had happened since they had last met. Ahsoka was never able to explain herself to Padme. "I'll be here when you come back." Padme smiled but worry hung behind her eyes. "Good bye Padme. I'll see you soon." "Good luck Ahsoka."