Bike Crash

"Where you from?" "Five credits, no questions." Ahsoka told the man who was selling her new clothes. He looked at the credits, greed in his eyes. Ahsoka was surprised by how much everyone valued five credits. As a Jedi, she never had to worry about if she was going to have food for dinner, or a place to sleep. That was one of the highlights. Now she was going to have to spare her credits, for when she really needed them. The man snatched the credits from her hand.

"Here's your clothes. Your speeders outside." She nodded her head. "Thank you." After discarding her old clothes Ahsoka boarded her speeder and rode across the surface of Corasaunt. She looked down the passage to the Underworld. Ships slowly rose up and down and she remembered, not to long ago, running from clones and traveling down that passage. She floated in midair for several seconds. Where would she go now? She didn't have a place to go.

All of the sudden, her speeder started to smoke. A big grey cloud billowed out from behind her.

"Hey! Your speeders smoking!" A man yelled from his ship. Ahsoka pressed various buttons, but she was starting to lose control. It steadied for a minute before dropping. The speeder shot down through the air. Ahsoka screamed and madly pressed the buttons of the malfunctioning speeder. She continued to fall, and her speeder twisted through the sky. Ahsoka found a switch and pressed it. The speeder stopped and Ahsoka sighed in relief.

The speeder made a grinding noise before falling again. "No, no, no!" Ahsoka yelled over the rushing of air. She spotted a platform and shifted her weight. He speeder crash landed on the platform, throwing Ahsoka over the handlebar. She grabbed onto the platform and hung over the chasm. She didn't want to use the force anymore, but she couldn't get up without it.

A man came and stood over her. "Looks like you could use some help." He had dark brown hair, and his skin was deeply tanned. His hands were muscly, and Ahsoka came to the conclusion that he was a mechanic. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "The name's Nyx." He said. "I'm Ahsoka." She said. "Mind telling me what level we're on?" "1313." "Thanks." Ahsoka paused, "Can you help me fix my speeder?" Nyx considered her question. "If you can pay me." Ahsoka glanced down at the few credits in her pocket. "I'm sure I can make something work." Nyx smiled. "Great! Let's get that junk inside!"