More Dreams

Her screams echoed in his head. "Anakin!" Anakin  woke with a start. His heart was pounding and he was trying to get control of his  breathing. Anakin sat up in bed and looked to the side. Ahsoka clutched the blanket, and shivered. He draped his side of the blanket over Ahsoka's shoulders.

Ahsoka groaned and rolled over. Anakin put his arm around her and laid back down. Anakin didn't want to go back to sleep. He knew if he did he  would have the dream again. Anakin  wasn't going to let her out of his  sight. Ahsoka furrowed her brow and opened her eyes. "Anakin..."  she said sleepily, "Whats wrong?" Ahsoka rubbed her eyes.  "Nothing Ahsoka. I'm fine. I just want to enjoy this moment." She looked into his  eyes and he knew she was searching for the reason he was upset. "Really Ahsoka. I'm fine." "Alright" she said suspiciously.

Anakin held  her hand and moved it to sit on his chest. She smiled and he grabbed her waist and pulled her in. She brushed her hand over Anakin's  chest, running her finger over the muscles he  had earned from years of fighting. Anakin ran his  hand down her back. She was perfect. In every way. He loved her more then anything and he promised himself  that the dreams he had would never come true. Anakin looked at her serene face, as she drifted off. He laid awake for a while longer thinking,  before he finally fell asleep. No more dreams haunted him that night. As long as she was here Anakin would be fine.