𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

Mulai dari awal

"You really need to get a haircut. It's almost at your shoulders."

Jungkook glanced at her for a moment before shrugging. "I've been meaning to, but I haven't found time. Maybe this weekend." He pushed his hand back behind his ear for the umpteenth time this past hour.

Venus patted his back. "I'll miss it, but it's time to go." She spoke with a woeful shake of her head. She used to braid the front parts of his hair and tie them behind his head to keep it out of his face. Jungkook chuckled. "It's more of an inconvenience than anything."

She walked around the counter. A few people were sitting, enjoying their baked goods and coffee. The rush had calmed down ultimately though, everything was calmer. Like surviving the harsh winds of a hurricane, they were now in the eye and the sun was bright, but the storms would come back.

Venus leaned against the counter with Namjoon and Jungkook beside her on the opposite side of the counter. They chatted a little, Namjoon said that he finally had a break so he could get more sleep.

"That's great, Joon, you need it. You look like a zombie half the time you come here." Venus mused with an impish smile. The man chuckled, nudging her slightly. "You're so mean."

"No, I'm honest."

"Hey, guys," Jungkook spoke up, catching both of their attention. He pointed outside through the windows. "Who's that?" They knew their regulars and though knew customers certainly weren't uncommon, none of them looked like that.

Venus and Namjoon turned around and peeked outside of the glass doors of the cafe. A few customers were looking on as well.

A familiar, rose gold, Porsche parked itself right outside of the cafe. The door rose upwards and outstepped a black boot.

Jimin.

He stepped out of his car, his bright pink hair contrasting his all-black outfit, tight, black, ripped jeans, with a loose, black, long-sleeved shirt on. The main attraction with the Gucci belt buckle right at his hips. His eyes were covered with big, shadowing sunglasses.

He closed the door and locked his car before walking towards the door and pushing it open causing the bell to ring above the door.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Venus questioned, standing up straight as she walked forward towards him. Jungkook and Namjoon both looked with confusion. She knew this dude? Maybe he was the guy she was dating. He certainly didn't seem the type.

"Well, I remember you told me you worked here and I was looking for something to snack on." Jimin slid his sunglasses up into his hair and looked past Venus right at the two men behind her, more specifically at Jungkook. "And I think I found it." A smirk pulled at his full lips. "Why don't you introduce me?"

Venus looked at him and then back at Jungkook and Namjoon. Jin had come out as well. He approached the front counter just as Venus brought Jimin over.

"You guys, this is my friend Jimin, Jimin, these are my co-workers, Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook." Venus introduced them to Jimin.

The pink-haired man smiled charmingly, shaking all of their hands with his small one. His eyes lingered on Jungkook for a bit longer than the others. His gaze burns into Jungkook's who quickly diverts his attention elsewhere, but he can't help the blush that crawls across his face.

Oh no, Jimin, no. Not Jungkook.

"It's nice to meet you guys. Sad I have to say that Venus here hasn't spoken much about you at our sleepovers, but I'm sure you guys are great-" His tongue poked out to lick his already glossed, plump lips, "-at many things."