'But there's only one room on the third floor,' Sage grunts out.

'I know,' Kerrys shrugs. 'That's why I gave it to use two.'

'But what about the other rooms-'

'People will be wasted, they'll need somewhere to crash.' Sage's face falls. 'Don't be selfish Sagey, other people need rooms too. What, do you expect them to stay on the floor?

If looks could kill, Kerrys would be dead the way Sage is starting at her. She leans in and attempts to whisper to Sage. 'The room is sound-proof, so make all the noise you want. Ride him.' Kerrys winks at her and Sage puts her head in her hands, shaking it, causing me to chuckle. 'What? He didn't hear me.'

'Yeah I did.' I clear my throat.

'Ooops. Oh well,' she shrugs, grabbing Angel and walks towards their room, with everyone else following suit.

Sage looks up at me, seemingly going to apologise on Kerrys' behalf but ends up saying, 'You know what she's like.'

'Cmon, let's go check out this room you're dreading to share with me.' I start walking up.

'No it wasn't-' she starts but I cut her off.

'I'm kidding.' I look back at her and she visibly relaxes.

I enter, Sage closely following

I enter, Sage closely following. 'It's beautiful.' She breathes out.

'Yeah, beautiful,' I mutter out, looking at Sage. I shift my focus when she catches me staring at her. A small smile appears on her face. 'We can put pillows in between us if you want,' I offer, not really meaning it, but willing to do whatever she feels comfortable with. 'You know, if you feel like you won't be able to keep your hands off me,' I lighten the mood.

'Ohhh, is that right? Don't worry, I'll be on my best behaviour,' She sarcastically says, jumping back on the bed. So that's what she looks like spread across a bed-

'-what do you think?' Sage asks.

'Huh?' I'm pulled back to present focus.

'You didn't hear a word I said, did you?' She lifts her eyebrow. 'I said-' she's cut off by Kayla's incessant screeching.

'BITCHESSS, let's get ready while the guys get the house set up. Everyone will be here in two hours.'

I hear a door burst open and my brother sarcastically grunt 'Two hours? Are use sure use ladies have enough time?'

'Babe, that's not enough,' Kerrys says back to him as Sage and I walk down the stares to the main living room. 'We don't wake up like this.' She's looks at him dumbfounded. 'We need to get Flawless!' She says, as she snaps her fingers. Was that Beyoncé? The girls walk off to get ready, leaving Angel and I to decorate.

'Bro, what the fuck?' Angel asks bewildered

***

SAGE POV