Description

Hello everyone, 

Welcome to our very first book. We've worked really hard on this story to make it as entertaining and memorable as possible. This story will follow the lives of a coming-of-age teenage group of friends entering their new high school year and not expecting such an adventure. Get ready for life changing experiences and a rollercoaster of love, life and lies.

***

Preview

'You're a player. When you don't get what you want, you dismiss someone.' I spit out.

'What I want?' Kree fires back.

'Yeah, sex. That's the only reason you're being standoffish with me.' I callously reply.

'You think I ignored you because you stopped me?' He stalks closer towards me. The way he's staring at me makes me lose all thought process. 'If I wanted too, I would have had you laid under me in seconds.' He whispers in my ear.

Oh.

'You know, if you wanted too.' He says as he backs away with a smirk on his face.

'Well-well I didn't want too', I stutter.

'That wasn't what your body was saying when you straddled me.' Kree replied.

'Yeah, well anyway that's not the point. I was concerned about you and you just ignored me all day. And now, you've just proved my point about only wanting me for sex. So, I think we should just stay away from each other.'

I step back and turn to walk away but he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. Our noses are lightly touching and he moves to grip my neck with both hands when he whispers against my lips 'Is that what you want? For me... to stay away from you?'

I whimper at the close contact but manage to breathe out 'Yeah' before walking away.

***

WARNING: This book contains sexual content, violence, offensive language and themes that readers may find triggering.

Read at your own risk!

All Rights Reserved!

T&V xx