What is Peter Doing Here?

After informing Tony about Delmar's he told y/n that he already knew and was already working on it.

y/n figured it was Spiderman who had told him because he was close to the scene when he tried to save her. After looking up new articles and videos she saw her suspicion was correct and it was actually Spiderman who was there when it took place. 

y/n began thinking about Spiderman and how his voice sounded very familiar but figured it was only because he had been at the compound at some point to see her dad and maybe she passed him and didn't notice.

After thinking about the whole Spiderman thing she got very bored and decided to walk around the compound. She wasn't allowed to do this because she wasn't allowed to be seen because according to Tony people would get suspicious. 

y/n had figured out when most people had gone and it was already past that time so she decided since there aren't a lot of people there if Tony caught her she wouldn't get into to much trouble well at least that's what she hoped.

y/n put on her favorite music playlist which obviously was just Paper Rings on replay.

She wondered the halls having her own personal dance party she was having a really fun time until she was interrupted by Peter walking down the hallway she was about to enter. She immediately turned off her music.

y/n turned around immediately and because she was really curious what he was doing she hid behind a trash can which really did not smell great but she was willing to sacrifice her sense of smell for her investigation.

Peter walked into the hallway and he looked around almost as if he could sense her but he just continued walking instead of investigating. y/n eventually followed him all the way until he reach one of her dads offices.

Peter knocked and Tony had let him in.

y/n ran to go get a listening device that she had made she ran like her life depended on it. Once she had it she raced back it had only taken her two or three minutes to get the device and come back.

She put the device to the door and started listening.

"Pete you really messed up you are the neighborhood Spiderman not the Spiderman that goes against actual villains."

Had her dad actually said that was Peter really Spiderman no it couldn't be.

y/n began thinking did Peter know who she was and that's why Tony had said she would be safe at midtown. She started connecting dots and figured that Tony had made Peter become friends with her and that's why he was so nice to her.

She was so lost in thought that she didn't realize that the door was about to be open but it was too late. The door open causing her to fall half of her in the office and the other in the hallway.

Both Peter and Tony looked at her in shock and when she finally realized what had happened she stood up and was ready to yell at both of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter walked down the hallways of the avengers compound wanting to apologize to Mr.Stark and tell him why he did what he did. He had Paper Rings playing in his head courtesy of his soulmate but then it suddenly stopped.

He walked down the hallways and felt like he was being watched but figured it was probably the cameras. Once he reached Mr.Starks office he knocked and was let inside.

After a long awkward smile Peter began talking. 

"Mr. Stark I really didn't mean any harm I just wanted to help."

Tony looked at him sternly and said "You cant do stuff like that you are my responsibility, Pete you really messed up you are the neighborhood Spiderman not the Spiderman that goes against actual villains."

"I know but I can do more Mr.Stark" Peter pleaded. But Mr. Stark was having none of it and told Peter to leave because they clearly weren't gonna see eye to eye at that moment. 

Peter opened the door and a girl fell onto the floor. Upon looking closer at her he realized it was y/n just without y/h/c hair. When she looked up at him and Tony she did not look happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n took in a big breath and then let them have it.

"DAD how could you make Peter become my friend and not tell me that he knew who I was and make me feel like I made a friend all on my own. AND you Peter haw dare you go along with it and not even tell me your Spiderman how long have you known I was his daughter huh Pete!"

y/n then took a giant breath of air and looked at the two of them Tony looked confused as well as mad and Peter looked like he was gonna pass out.

Tony then looked at his daughter and silly said "he didn't know."

y/n face turned as red as a Rose and knew she made a mistake and then looked to Peter who was still in a state of shook.

"Sorry...." was all y/n could say to her dad.

Whatever was about to happen was not going to end well for her because Tony looked really upset.

y/n thought in her head who will make my funeral....