Pool

Y/N 's POV

I felt someone shaking me lightly so I opened my eyes.

"we're hear" Peter said quietly 

I yawned and looked around we were the last ones on the bus.

"I didn't want to wake you until the last minute you looked peaceful and ummmm I figured you needed the rest not that I'm saying you need rest or something ummm....."

I started laughing ,poor Peter he thinks too much, and Peter smiled at me.

We got off the bus and entered the hotel

Mj being the nice person she is, already took my stuff to our room.

So Peter and I looked around to find our rooms and he ended up walking me to my room.

We awkwardly said goodbye but before he left I gave him a hug to thank him for letting me sleep some more and walking me to my room.

When we parted we were both blushing his cheeks were a little pink and I probably looked like a tomato.

I entered the room and Mj was reading a book.

"You look like Elmo" Mj said as I laid down on my bed

We both started laughing and then I told Mj about what happened with Peter.

After that we turned on Netflix and started watching a random movie.

                                                                                    .........................

After halfway through the movie there was a knock on the door neither of us moved to get the door.

I looked at her and we started a staring contest a battle for who didn't have to open the door. 

I was winning too until the cheat threw a pillow at my face.

"you butt" I yelled at her and states laughing 

"y/n just go get the door" I glared at her then got up.

When I opened the door I wasn't expecting it to be Liz.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go swimming with all of us before everything tomorrow"

"sure this movie was boring anyways" Mj said from in the room before I could respond.

I nodded and told Liz we just had to get dressed first and I closed the door.

"uhhhhhh why would you do that"

I turned around and Mj was laughing so hard that she fell off the bed.

So naturally I started laughing.

"I'm just trying to help you if everyone is gonna be there Peter will be there duh" Mj said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world

I guess she was right so we both grabbed our swimsuits and changed.

We grabbed our towels and headed for the pool.

As we turned the corner we saw Liz talking to Peter so we walked up to them.

Liz looked at us and said "I was just telling Peter here that we are all going swimming"

I looked at Peter who was looking down 

"You should come Pete" I said really hoping he would or else there was no reason for me to go.

"ummm well see I would go but I'm gonna watch a movie with Ned" Peter looked nervous like he was hiding something.

"hmmm okay well that sounds fun can I join you" I asked

"Well ummm no because ummm the movie is not something you would like and your already in your bathing suit wouldn't you rather go swimming than hang out with me"

"No" I said before I could stop myself. Peter and I made eye contact neither of us saying anything.

"SOooooo umm Peter we're just gonna go to the pool now so join us after the movie" Liz said and I nodded.

Then the three of us walked to the pool. Mj kept looking at me probably trying to figure out was I was thinking. 

I knew Peter was hiding something I just couldn't figure out what that something was.

                       ..    ..       ..         time pass ...      ..    ....

Peter never made it to the pool.

After we all were done swimming we all went back to our rooms I was gonna knock on Peter and Ned's door but decided not to. 

Tomorrow was the decathlon I should focus on that and not Peter.

But he was all I could think about as I fell asleep.