May

Y/N 's POV

Honey honey, how he thrills me, a-ha, honey honey
Honey honey, nearly kills me, a-ha, honey honey
I've heard about him before
I wanted to know some more
And now I know what they mean, he's a love machine
Oh, he makes me dizzy

I was dancing around the kitchen making a snack for me and dad. Dad had been out and was gonna be home soon.

When I finished I checked the time and he should have already been home but he wasn't so I checked my phone and he texted me had something he had to take care of so he wouldn't be home for a couple of hours.

I ended up just eating his food because I was not gonna waste good food.

I texted Peter but he didn't respond so I texted Mj and asked if she wanted to hang out.

She said yes.

I quickly got ready and said I would meet her in Queens.

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~Time Pass~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honey honey, let me feel it, a-ha, honey honey
Honey honey, don't conceal it, a-ha, honey honey
The way that you kiss good night
(The way that you kiss good night)
The way that you hold me tight
(The way that you hold me tight)
I feel like I wanna sing

"You actually like this song" Mj said as we were walking.

"It gives off happy vibes" I shrugged.

We had been walking around for an hour or two and we were looking for something to eat.

"We should go to Delmar's.....wait never mind"

"You know we could go to Peters his Aunt would probably give us food" Mj suggested.

"I don't know we cant just show up there"

" Ned does it all the time its fine plus I'm really hungry" 

"fine but you're doing the talking when we get there I'm too awkward"I said.

We continued walking and listening to music.

Honey honey, how you thrill me, ah-hah, honey honey
Honey honey, nearly kill me, ah-hah, honey honey
I'd heard about you before
I wanted to know some more
And now I'm about to see
What you mean to me

We made it to the apartment and Mj knocked on the door and I stood awkwardly behind her.

A nice looking lady opened the door and hugged Mj. She said something to Mj but I was too nervous to pay attention to what she said to her.

"Hi there I'm May"

"Hi im y/n"

"Ooohhh your y/n" She said with a smile.

She let us in and started making us sandwiches.

After finishing eating May ask us if we had seen Peter. We both said no.

May started to get nervous and we all started calling our friends to see if they had seen Peter.

May ended up calling the police.

Mj and I suggested to go look around for him cause we were gonna keep waling around.

May thanked us and we left.

We went down the elevator and walked out of the building and as soon as we turned the corner there he was.

Mj and I looked at each other and started laughing.

We walked up to Peter and told him May was worried about him. He nodded and continued walking.

"BYE TO YOU TOO" Mj yelled at him.

After that we walked for one more hour until Dad called me to get home.

After I said bye to Mj Happy picked me and took me back to the compound.

When I saw dad he did not look happy I gave him a hug hoping it would cheer him up. It didn't.

I went to bed after saying goodnight to dad.

I ended up texting Mj for a while and FaceTimed her and made her join my nightly concert.

I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want
In paper rings, in picture frames, in dirty dreams
Oh, you're the one I want

After our concert we said goodbye and I fell asleep.