Repeat

Peter closed his locker door with a loud slam that carried throughout one of the hallways of Midtown high. Peter had a throbbing headache his soulmate would not stop playing the same song on repeat.

Ned approached Peter in the hallway once he noticed that Peter looked distressed he figured it had something to do with school work.

" Whats the matter Peter was the test that hard" Ned asked, Peter responded with a groan " No my soulmate has been playing that Taylor Swift song for what seems like forever"

"Which song because if we are being honest Taylor Swift music is pretty great"

"The one called paper rings she plays it on repeat while we are in school, I don't think she goes to school at all"

"Maybe she is home schooled or some rich kid that doesn't need to go to school or my personal favorite theory a spy"

" Ned I don't think any of those are right"

They both entered their first period class and Peter's head was hurting even more because she started blasting the music even louder than before.

I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n was jumping around her room with pure joy not being able to contain her excitement knowing that her soulmate was hearing the same thing she was.

She was using her comb as her microphone and her room became a concert with her as the main performer. She blasted the music so loud that she was sure that the whole tower could hear her but she could care less.

*knock at the door*

After lowering down the music she opened the door and her father was waiting on the other side.

When he saw her he said "Are you almost done packing we will be leaving for the compound soon"

"Yes I'm almost done but I might have gotten a little distracted..."

"I know I think everyone knows, now I just have one thing to say to you..."

The way he was staring at her was kinda frighting, Tony Stark's intense stare could scare anyone she waited for what felt like forever.

Tony looking right into y/n eyes dead seriously said "Why didn't you invite me." She couldn't contain her laughter and finally let go of the breath she was holding.

y/n turned the music back up and they both started singing and dancing around her room. She was always happy when they had moments like this, Tony Stark was a busy man so it was hard to find time to hang out together. She began going in a daze thinking about her father and the avengers.

She loved her father and the rest of the avengers but most of the time they weren't around and she would be left alone. When she was alone she wished she could know kids her age but talking to others kinda of scared her because she was trained by avengers not just in fighting but in school. She was already done with high school because she was an advance person she's the daughter of Tony Stark what else would be expected of her. Even with this fear she still longed to be by people her own age and other people in general.

I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this
Uh huh, that's right

She came out of her daze and danced with Tony for the remainder of the song. After it ended he told her to pack gave her a kiss on the forehead and left the room.

y/n continued to pack and listen to music once she finished she looked around her now empty room and was sad to say goodbye to it. The world never knew about her and this tower and this room was the only place that she was able to be and exist as a person.

She took the elevator down to try and find her father, once she did he informed him she was ready and packed.

They both left the tower and entered different cars because it would be suspicious if they went in one together.

y/n asked the driver to just drive around for a little bit because she was still kinda down about the whole moving situation.

They drove by forest hill, New York and y/n looked out the window and saw a highschool called midtown high and was envious of the kids inside because they actually had friends. She put her earbuds in and put Paper Rings on.

The moon is high
Like your friends were the night that we first met
Went home and tried to stalk you on the internet
Now I've read all of the books beside your bed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter looked at Ned with an annoyed face

"She's playing it again"