NYC

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sound of a camera flash. I opened my eyes and Ned and Mj were standing in front of me. Ned was holding his phone.

I started to move but I felt something around me and looked down. Peter had his arm around me   my cheeks immediately began to warm up.

"Elmo we gotta go the teachers are gonna check rooms in the morning and you have to be there" Mj said.

I nodded and moved Peters arm and stood up but before we left the room I grabbed Neds phone out of his hand to see the picture he took.

It was Peter and I laying together, so I sent it to myself then I deleted it.

Mj and I made it back to our room and as soon as I laid back down I feel asleep

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I woke up bright and early I was just so happy with everything. I grabbed my headphones and put on a song that seemed to fit how I was feeling.

Candy, she's sweet like candy in my veins
Baby, I'm dying for another taste
And every night my mind is running around her
Thunder's getting louder and louder
Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle
I can't let you go now that I got it
And all I need is to be struck by your electric love...

I jumped around the room while I packed my stuff up and Mj's stuff because she wasn't gonna get up anytime soon.

After that I went to the hotel lobby because they had free breakfast.

I got cereal and sat down I had my music blasting in my headphones so I didn't hear when Ned sat down by me.

And every night my mind is running around her
Thunders getting louder and louder and louder
Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle
I can't let you go now that I got it
And all I need is to be struck by your electric love...
Baby, your electric love
Electric love

Only when Ned tapped my shoulder did I notice he was there. I took off my headphones and we started taking about the homecoming dance that was coming up. 

"Ned you should definitely wear a hat to the dance"

"Really you don't think that's weird"

"No, I suggest you wear a fedora"

We both started laughing.

"What are you guys laughing at" Mj said as she sat down next to us.

" Nothing important we were just talking about the dance, are you gonna go?" I said.

"Umm yeah sure as long as you go"

"Awww Mj I knew you liked me"

"When did I say that Elmo"

"Please don't call me that"

We all started laughing. We started talking about other random things and before we knew it, it was time to leave.

We all piled in on the bus and I sat next to the window and Peter sat next to me and Mj sat in front of us and Ned sat in the seat besides us. 

I knew that this was going to be my first and only field trip. Dad had called me after what happened at the monument and he sounded very worried.

Even though I almost died I think the most memorable thing was watching Star Wars with Peter.

                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~time pass~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it back to the school and all the parents hugged their kids, happy that their kid wasn't dead. Obviously dad wasn't there but that's okay Happy was.

When we reached the compound Dad wasn't there apparently he was working with the FBI on something but that's all that Happy would tell me.

After unpacking I put on my music and started having my own concert. 

Feel your energy rushing through meFeel your energy rushing through meBaby, you're like lightning in a bottle
I can't let you go now that I got it
And a-a-a-all I need is to be struck by your electric love...
Baby, your electric love, whoo-oh
Baby, your electric

I kept looking at the picture of Peter and me that Ned took. 

After thinking about him and Liz I really hoped that he didn't like her like that. He barely even talked to her on the trip. So maybe I actually have a chance.