They Meet

y/n laid in bed looking at the ceiling because she was too excited and nervous about what was to come during school. She thought about her conversation with her dad and how he said someone at the school wouldn't let anything bad happen to it. Y/n wanted to know who he was talking about but knowing her dad he probably wouldn't tell her.

y/n wanted to put on some music to calm her nerves but her soulmate beat her to it. She started hearing The Underdog by Spoon.

Picture yourself in a living room
Your pipe and slippers set out for you
I know you think that it ain't too far
But I
I hear a call of a lifetime ring
Felt the need to get up for it
Oh, you cut out the middleman
Get free from the middleman

She enjoyed the beat of the song and the meaning behind it. It means do not think you are indestructible and can never lose. Look out for those you think you are superior to and those whom you would step on.

She then began to slowing fall asleep and wondered what her soulmate was like and when they would meet each other.

*time changes to morning*

y/n was woken up by Tony early in the morning.

He entered the room and didn't even try to wake her up nicely. As loud as his phone could go he blasted Back in Black.

Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them and running wild

Rosie jolted up awake from the sound of the music.

As soon as she sat up Tony said "Time to wake up you've got school today, I also got you this wig so someones gonna come in and help you put it on."

Confused by why she needed a wig y/n asked why she needed one. Tony simply told her the more they can hide their resemblance the better. Tony then left the room and y/n got up and started getting ready for the day and put on Wonder by Shawn Mendes because she couldn't get the thought of her soulmate out of her head.

Right before I close my eyes
The only thing that's on my mind
Been dreaming that you feel it too
I wonder what it's like to be loved by you, yeah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter awoke with the sound of music blasting. He was so surprised by the sudden burst of noise he fell off the bed.

Since he was already awake he started getting ready for school but while he was getting ready he heard another song. Peter felt like his soulmate was playing it specifically for him but thought that was a silly idea and continued on getting ready and left to school.

Once he got to the school he went to his first period but when he arrived to class he was sent to go to the office to show a new student around the school and take them to all their classes since they have the same schedule.

When he entered the office he looked to his left and saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen she had y/h/c hair and a black Star Wars shirt with a white button down under it along with a black skirt. Peter felt a little creepy just staring at her but he just couldn't look away. Then she turned her head and saw him and she smiled at him. He didn't know what to do did he see him staring.

Peter felt a tap on his shoulder and jumped because he was too in a daze to realize the principal was right behind him.

"Peter allow me to introduce you to y/n she is the one you will be showing around today"

"okay..." Peter said with a shaky voice because he was kinda nervous.

Peter then walked out the office with y/n close behind she didn't say anything and he was worried he made a bad first impression. Peter wanted to know what she was thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When y/n saw Peter she became very nervous because she had never talked to anyone her age let alone a boy her age.

Tony explained to the Principal that y/n hates talking in big groups and made it possible for y/n to be able to not talk in class. Basically every students dream.

As they continued down the hall Peter started saying stuff about the school but she wasn't really listening on what he was saying but rather him. y/n had never seen a boy this cute and he had a really nice smile. When he turned around they made eye contact for a couple of seconds and at the same time both of them looked away awkwardly.

They both then entered into their first period class that only had a few minutes left. y/n sat next to Peter and another person who she assumed was his friend. Since there was only a few minutes left the class turned into a study hall. y/n put in her earbuds and started playing Paper Rings because it was her comfort song. She looked up and saw Peter and his friend talking to each other but the sound from the song blocked what they were saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter sat next to Ned and y/n in first period and he started hearing Paper Rings again therefore reinforcing the theory that she may be home schooled.

Noticing Peter really thinking about something Ned asked what Peter was thinking about.

Peter replied by saying "my soulmate is playing Paper Rings again." Ned nodded then looked at y/n who seemed to not really care about Peter and his conversation. Neither of them were able to see the earbuds that were in her ears because her hair was hiding it.

I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
Paper rings and picture frames ...