Cloud 9

I don't wanna seem the way I do
But I'm confident when I'm with you
Lately, all I feel is bad and bruised
Tired of tripping on my shoes

But when he loves me, I feel like I'm floating
When he calls me pretty, I feel like somebody
Even when we fade eventually, I'm nothing
You will always be my favorite form of loving

I was getting ready for school with my music blasting.

It had been a week since the whole hello kitty incident (named by mj) and Peter and I had been hanging out a lot at school he seemed down for a bit but now I think he's happy.

 In a week the homecoming dance was happening and I am pretty sure Peter's gonna ask me to go or else Mj is going to have a few choice words with him. And I quote "he's gonna meet me behind the school" she told me that on Monday.

I hope he doesn't ask Liz and then im really gonna look dumb.

__________________

I sat with Mj in front of Peter and Ned during history.

I was actually paying attention until Mj nudged me and pointed at Peter with her pencil.

"So are you gonna do it" Ned said with a very sad attempt at whispering 

"I don't know what if we're wrong and she.... and she doesn't even like me"

"Just do have I ever lead you astray"

"Yes many times"

******DING*******

The bell rang and I stood up and Mj grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the classroom.

"What did I tell you"

"He could be talking about Liz"

"Stop doubting yourself its obviously you"

I rolled my eyes and we walked to our lockers.

Maybe she's right but are Peter and Ned really dumb enough to whisper that right behind me.

I put my earbuds in and headed for the cafeteria. I was really excited at the possibility that Peter  was gonna ask me to homecoming I was on Cloud 9.

When I start to tumble from the sky
You remind me how to fly
Lately, I've been feeling not alive
But you bring me back to life

But when he loves me, I feel like I'm floating
When he calls me pretty, I feel like somebody
Even when we fade eventually, I'm nothing
You will always be my favorite form of loving

I sat down next to Mj and she was reading a book. Ned and Peter weren't here yet which was weird but I assured myself they weren't ditching me and Mj.

-----

I was wrong they never showed up to our table and when the bell rang they came in from the side door that lead to the football field. Meaning they either were playing football which would never happen or they just ditched us for no reason.

I headed to my next class and sat next to Peter but when I sat down he asked to go to the bathroom.

---------

At the end of the school day and went up to Ned and asked why they didn't sit with me and Mj. He said they were doing something at the football field cause flash told them to be there. But then he said something that I definitely was not expecting.

"When did you agree to go with flash to the dance"

My eyes widen in shock and confusion.

"ummm never cause he never asked me and even if he did I would say no"

"Ohhhhhh ummmm I gotta go find Peter"

Ned tried to walk off but then I grabbed his arm and told him to tell me why he needed to find Peter that's when he told me everything.

"Okay so Flash was telling Peter that you were his date and that Peter never stood a chance so Peter ...and I decided that since you had a date he should get a date"

"Wait.... but I thought you and Peter were going as friends"

"Well ummm he asked Liz today and she said yes"

I nodded and turned around and saw Peter.

I ran out of the school as fast as my legs would take me.

I refused for him to see me upset.

Of course with my luck I ran right into flash.

He opened his mouth but before he could talk I punched him in the face it felt good.

I continued running I could hear him yelling but blocked it out.

I ran to Happy who was waiting for me int he parking lot and hugged him.

"what's the matter"

"nothing I just really love you Happy"

I got into the car and we remained silent the rest of the way to the compound.

When I got home I went straight to my room and just laid down on my bed looking at the ceiling no song was gonna help me.

Mj called me but I didn't answer she left me a voicemail saying she heard what happened from Ned she said she would come see me if she knew where I lived.

I got into my coziest pajamas and went to the kitchen to get ice cream so I could watch Dirty dancing with my confort food.

Dad was also getting a snack.

"Hey hon I have an idea lets have one of those spa days like we did when you were little"

"really dad"

"yeah"

So by 11:00 we both had our face masks and robes on while  eating ice cream and watching dirty dancing.

Tony Stark has shared many things in the world but no one except me and him know how good of a father he is.