I smell a fight coming. I quickly pulled out my cell phone.

"That's not what I'm trying to say. Besides, I'm not the gifted one. Between you and me, you're the better assassin." Nagisa answered

"Okay hearing you talk like that pisses me off even more. Do you know what your problem is Nagisa? You got no respect on how hard this is for everyone who isn't you." Karma stated his annoyance.

"Woah Woah! Where is this coming from? I'm just telling you how I feel! Do you have an ax to grind with Koro Sensei or something? He took us to the movies. He made learning fun!" Nagisa replied.

"That's my point! Why do you think he bothered? He didn't want us to end up like whiny half-ass jerks. And look at you! Assassinating him is what this class is based on and you are just trying to find a loophole! You want to undermine what Koro Sensei has done or do have in mind and body of a ten-year-old?" Karma screamed.

Oh shit. He looks like he's about to kill Nagisa. I gotta stop him. Nagisa's eyes are going light, which means he is really mad. Oh no no no. These are not like fights in America.

"Huh, what's with that look? Ah, the itty bitty mouse wants to roar? Feels like you can't take on a lion?" Karma says like he's about to murder someone.

"No i-"

Karma began pushing Nagisa, "got something to say? Kick my ass for once and you can say whatever you like. Don't be shy. What are you afraid of? Let's settle this like men."

Karma grabbed his tie but Nagisa put his legs around Karma's neck, which startled Karma. Karma then pinned Nagisa to the floor.

I put my phone down and made my way up to them.

"Guys stop," I said to them.

"Y/N, I don't think that's going to work," Kayano says.

"Your right." I agreed. I don't want to hurt them, but then I want them to stop. I don't want them to hurt each other.

"Someone hold Nagisa. I'll hold Karma back." I said to them.

"Are you sure? Karma is like, strong." Terasaka says.

"Yea yea I know," I replied.

I looked at Sugino and he nodded. We both grabbed our person. Grabbing Karma was kind of a challenge since he kept on resisting, but if he did break out, I would just hit his pressure point that would knock him out.

"Karma chill out jeez. Why is this making you so mad?" I whispered in his ear.

Karma calmed down a little bit after that.

"Good old-fashioned schoolyard fight! Outstanding! However, you are an assassination classroom. This is how we settle our differences." Koro Sensei says while holding two guns.

Right next to Koro Sensei were two boxes. One red and one blue. The red team is the people who feel like they should assassinate Koro Sensei while the blue team is the ones who feel like they should try and save Koro Sensei.

"Before we begin I want you to state your name and say what side you want to be in. Then battle out on the mountainside, like civilized human beings. The winning team wins and prevails. Absolutely no grudges allowed." Koro Sensei exclaimed.

Everyone went up one by one to pick a side. I was the last one to go up.

"Hey um, can I get a medical leave on this or something? I honestly don't know who to pick. I just want to stay neutral. Like I'll chill with Ritsu or something." I said to Koro Sensei.

"Nope, you have to pick. Sorry, that's the rules Y/N." Koro Sensei answered.

"Okay, well then."

I went up to the...