Mr. Karasuma started to go. One of the groups was already caught since they made a lot of sounds which he detected. He would arrest the students by patting them on the back with red hand pain.

Ritsu kept track of whose out and who is still in. Next up was Miss Bitch. She was going to sneak attack Mr. Karasuma when she was in hiding. While she was hiding, Mr. Karasuma slammed her face down into a lake. She is out.

"Oh oh. We are dropping like flies." Kayano says while looking at the phone.

"We should rename this place mount slaughter," Okuda says.

"This is cops and robbers. I don't know if they do it differently here, but in America, we can tag the person back in." Y/N explained.

"Y/N you're a genius!" Sugino says.

"Yea sure. Have fun trying to break down out with a supersonic octopus on duty." Karma explained.

Okajima saw that Sugino and his group were trying to break them out. Okajima thought of a plan. Okajima gave Koro Sensei a photo of a girl in a bikini. In return, he's going to let them escape. Koro Sensei let it happen and Sugino tapped everyone back in. Mr. Karasuma wasn't happy with the news, however.

Throughout the game, Koro Sensei has been letting everyone free. Yada's group got free by faking that her brother was in the hospital and pretending to cry. Koro Sensei believed it and let her group go in pity.

At the end of the game, the robbers were victorious.

While Y/N was walking home by herself, since she still attended the tutoring lessons with Koro Sensei, she saw a magazine that said the news. The cover of the magazine stated "A yellow menace targets F- cups and above."

"That perverted octopus," Y/N said to herself. She took a picture of the magazine cover to show Koro Sensei the next day.

-TIME SKIP-

Koro Sensei was excited to see the students smile in class. He grabs his roll call book from his desk and begins walking to class. When he walked in he noticed the class was looking at him in disgust! The class showed him the magazine cover.

"No, wait! I'm innocent! I don't even know anything about this!" Koro Sensei said flustered.

"Do you have an alibi? Where were you during these times of events and can anyone back you up?" Hayami questions Koro Sensei.

Koro Sensei started to explain what he was doing during those times, but no one can back him up. Isogai started to explain how Koro Sensei is not a perv, but that backfired immediately. Koro Sensei then led the students to his stash to see that he was innocent.

When he showed the students his stash, it was just porn magazines. But when Koro Sensei kept on digging, he pulled out a bra. Okano came into the room with the roll call book and said that he put letters next to Koro Sensei's name. The letters represent cup sizes. Next to Kayano's name was a saying 'forever flat.'

She wasn't happy about that.

Maehara then pulled up a list that was on Koro Sensei's desk. The list was a breakdown of all of the girls in Kunugigaoka with an F cup or above. Koro Sensei was confused. Everyone in the class looked at him in disgust.

"Hey, let's do a barbeque together!" He pulled out a box and contained in the box was bra's stuck on skewers. Everyone in the class started to look at him with even more disgust. Koro Sensei however was taken back. He didn't know what to say to his students.

Throughout the whole day, Koro Sensei's energy was not it. He felt embarrassed.

"Y/N, our tutoring lesson is canceled for today. Alright class, have a good day." He said before he left the classroom in shame.

"We certainly put him through the wringer didn't we?" Karma says while chuckling. "Some people can't take the heat.

"Is he stealing underwear? That would be serious." Nagisa asked while standing up from his seat.

"Compared to blowing up the earth? I'd say it's precious." Karma says back.

"Okay but-"

"I don't know what I would do with super speed, but I can tell you one thing. If I stole underwear, I would sure in hell leave evidence behind." Karma says while throwing Nagisa a basketball that has a bra on it.

" I found that in the equipment shed. Koro Sensei is no fool. He understands. He knows that he would be dead to us if he did something like this. His whole life is about being a teacher. Between losing our respect and being assassinated. All bets are off and which one he would avoid." Karma explains.

"Then who the hell would do this to Koro Sensei?" Y/N asked.

"An imposter. That color. That laugh. We are doing a fake sensei." Fuwa states. "Which means our culprit knows his quirks. Hey, let me and you play detective Ritsu."

"Something along those lines. As for what is in this for the real culprit, your guess is good as mine. If the rumor makes Koro Sensei out of town, we will lose our bounty. Then what has this been for? We will lose our shot at this. On the other hand, if we catch the real guy ourselves, teach will forever be in our debt." Karma said to the group. Everyone agreed that they would catch this culprit.

At night time, some of the students trespass to the next target's house. Fuwa explained why they picked this place rather than any other place. Short story short, Fuwa picked this place because some popular person is staying in that house. The person also matches the description for the ideal type.

While hiding, they noticed that Koro Sensei also came along. However, he was on the other side and did not notice the group of students. He looked pissed off looking at the underwear.

"Guys heads up. The fake Koro Sensei is here." Y/N says to the group.

As he was getting the underwear and getting away, Koro Sensei stopped him. When he tackled him, he took off the imposter's mask. Underneath the mask was Mr. Karasuma's underwing. Right after the mask took off, a white cage appeared over Koro Sensei.

"Where did that come from?" Kayano asked. No one knew how to answer that.

The sheet was made out of anti-Koro Sensei stuff so that the octopus couldn't get out. The white cloak guy started to explain everything about how he did this.

"Now Koro Sensei. Let your final death math begin." White cloak guy said as he snapped his fingers.

Above Koro Sensei was Itona, ready to strike at him.