The phonecall

I dialed his number, connecting... Connecting....

"Hello?" urghh it was Nadine, the bitch from hell.

"it's Amy. Pass it to Liam." I said impatiently.

"He's out. He's coming back at seven this evening." Nadine said really sweetly. Urghh if she could talk any sweeter they'd put her on a SUGAR puff advert.

"what are you doing over at his house anyway. He doesnt like stalkers!" I said rudely.

"Is that why he dumped you then?" nosey Parker.

"FYI I dumped him, just shut your massive gob and answer the question."

"i stayed the night." Nadine stated. I felt like something had hit my in the chest. I breathed in sharply, trying to cover up the pain inside.

"He's sooo romantic. He lit candles, poured me a hot bath with Rose petals and everything. And he used that special wine glass." Nadine boasted.

It felt like someone had shot me, and I fell to the ground in disbelief.

The special wine glasses were used when I was with Liam, he said it was for special occaisions like when the queen came to visit ( yeah right )

"liar!" I accused.

"what ever, oh liam's calling me, stay on the line, I have something I need to tell you." She instructed. I don't know why but I couldn't hang up the phone, my phone stayed glued to my ear as I listened into the faint telephone conversation in the distance.

"Liam, stop it. I have someone on hold....." she giggled in her stupid Girly voice. "Liam I had alot of fun yesterday......." my heart jerked into my throat, now my ears were pounding. It really was true, Nadine was with Liam last night.

"Okay babe, love you!" she giggled again hung up the call.

"sorry about that, Liam called. Isn't it cute how he checks up on his girlfriend every day just to make sure they're okay?!" she exclaimed. Tears fell from my face. Liam didn't call me once. I disconnected the call, and dropped my phone into bath, and watched it sink.