the dream

• Dedicated to azzimo james.x

My heart thuded against my chest. He leaned in towards me, and kissed me. He was soft and gentle and he smelled of vanilla.  

"Liam. I love you" I whispered. 

"What???" someone shouted. My eyes snapped open, and I was face to face with rob. OMG rob! What if he heard me sleep talk? 

"What?" I asked cautiously. 

"what did you just say?" rob was angry now. Oh welldone Amy, that is a good way of proving your over the love of your life to your new, hot finonce. 

"I.... I didn't say anything. You... You were properly dreaming, go back to sleep okay?" I muttered and pulled myself under the covers. 

*** 

"Amy. Wake up." I heard Rob whisper in my ear. I made a small groan and sat up in bed. Next to me was rob, smiling lazily. 

" morning." I said whilst yawning.  

"guess what today is?" rob was grinning like a stupid baboon. 

"the day before valentines day?" I asked sleepily.  

" yes. And it's also a day before our wedding. How excited are you?"  

"Mmmm..." I replied as I slid out if the king sized bed. 

To be honest, I was dreading it. I was dreading seeing Liam, with his stupid bitch of a girlfriend, Nadine (shudder.) 

I Went into the bathroom, locked the door and turned on the hot water.  

"what you doing?" Rob asked. It was so annoying he checked up on me every three seconds. 

"Urm I was gonna take a bath." I said fustratedly. Man he was irritating.  

I stripped off my clothes and was about to dive into my hot bath when I realised I haddent got my conditioner. I wrapped a towel around me, and went back into the bedroom.  

"Amy. What are you doing, we're going to get married for god's sake, take off the towel." 

I scowled at him. 

"No." I said sharply. "No sex before marriage." I stated. I had to hide my face from him. That was a lie. Only 2 months ago me and Liam had had sex. I just really didnt like the thought of me and rob. Then why are you getting married to him??? I asked myself.  

"see ya!" I said falsely as I leaped into the bathroom and sunk into my bath.  

******** 

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT. WILL UPDATE WH3N I HAVE MORE THAN 10 READERS. IM NOT BEING GROUCHY THERE'S JUST No POINT UPDATING A STORY NO ONES READING. X