Chapter 4

I was going to change before dinner but after Mr twat-faces outburst I thought fuck it and just made my way downstairs. As I came to the bottom step Dad came in through the front door. I was grateful as I literally had no idea where to go for dinner.

"Everything sorted Jin?"

I wasn't going to tell him about the run in upstairs. I'm not sure he would even believe me anyway, he would probably just think I was trying to sabotage the move.

"Yep all good... do you know what's for dinner?"

"No, I've been so busy I just left it to Aera, I'm sure it'll be great." I wish I shared his enthusiasm, I'm not sure even granny's cooking could make this meal bearable.

I followed dad through the long hall into the dining room. Sitting at the large glass table was a young boy, barely visible over the Nintend switch in his hands. The large towering dining chairs making him look even smaller.

"Jungkook, put that down please! Jungkook seemed to ignore Aera's voice until he heard her footsteps directly outside the door, dropping it just as she entered the room staring up at her with a butter wouldn't melt smile. I smirked, I liked this cheeky kid already.

"I don't understand why we're eating in here, why can't we eat in the kitchen like normal?" Jungkook whimpered clearly trying to edge the switch closer to him.

"It's a special occasion Kookie, now settle down. Have you introduced yourself to Seokjin? Now he's living here I hoped you two would become friends."

Jungkook looked up to me and smiled. "Do you like video games?" He asked hopefully.

Video games weren't my strong suit but I knew enough to hold a conversation with a five year old, or so I thought.

"Sure, do you like Super Mario?" Jungkook beamed at me and beckoned me into the seat next to him.

Five minutes of Jungkook'ss nonstop Mario chat later and I realised that I truly knew nothing and this kid may be some kind of video game genius, I noted to myself to brush up on my knowledge.

Jungkook didn't seem to mind I was adding little to the conversation and I got the sense he was just happy to have someone who would listen to his ramblings.

Dad entered the room holding big bowls of rice and salad, placing them in the middle of the table. Jungkook sprung from his seat straight into my dad's arms.

"Dad!" He screamed.

Although I had spent no time here, dad had been a regular presence and it made sense he would have a bond with Jungkook from that time. I wonder if he has the same bond with Namjoon? Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

In walked Mr shit-for-brains himself. Still in his grey joggers but with a zipped hoodie on top. From the way it was half undone I could see there was nothing underneath it and could just make out the top of his abs where the zip lowly hung.

Aera followed him holding a large platter of sticky bbq ribs in one handi and some corn on the cub in the other. She placed them in the middle but before she even sat down Namjoon was digging in to a handful of ribs, getting bbq sauce all over his hands and face.

"NAMJOON!" Aera bellowed.

I didn't know Aera was capable of reaching that tone with her sweeter than sugar voice but we all snapped our heads to her. Jungkook began to giggle next to me clearly amused that his big 6'4 brother was being reprimanded by his tiny 5'1 mother.

"I'm sorry about him, he's clearly forgotten his manners." Scolded Aera at her eldest son.

"Would you like some ribs Seokjin They're my mother's recipe." I looked at dad uncomfortably, grateful when he answered for me. "Jin is a vegetarian," he stated "I'm sorry, I should have remembered to tell you"

Aera looked at me like I had two heads "Oh. OK. I'm sorry. I've never met anyone whose a vegetarian, I thought it was just a thing people said on TV." I waited to see if she was kidding.

Nope.

"I'm also a polyamorous, non-binary furry with a passion for BDSM." I said  matter of factly.

Dads fork audibly hit the plate.

"SEOKJIN!"

Ok, I went too far, but seriously what 21st century human hasn't met a vegetarian?

"Sorry Aera. It was a joke."

Aera forced a small giggle whilst Dad hung his head. Namjoon was staring at me before returning to his usual stance of pretending I didn't exist although I could swear for a moment there was a twitch in his lip.

I stayed quite for the rest of the meal. as did everyone else. The silence was eventually broken by sweet and innocent Jungkook's's voice.

"What's BDSM?"

Fuck. My. Life.

I returned to my room after the most awkward dinner I had ever experienced. Although Aera: desperately trying to change the subject from Kookie's indecent questioning was a highlight that would live forever in my memory reel.

I looked at my bedside clock - 8:30, It had been a long day. I grabbed the toiletry bag that I didn't get to unpack earlier and made my way to the bathroom. Inside I realised that the doors had locks. I made a mental note to ask dad to put them on the outside of the doors too.

Although I couldn't see any reason Namjoon would ever want to walk into my room, I didn't want to give him the option.

I unpacked my things into the cabinet and decided the shower jets that looked extremely tempting. This bathroom was double the size of the one we had at home and I bet it wasn't even the biggest one in the house. It had a large Jacuzzi tub and double walk in shower along with a double sink.

I turned on the shower, letting the room heat up as I undressed. I double checked both the locks to be safe before stepping in..

The hot water soothed my sore muscles perfectly. As I ran the soap all over my body all I could think. about was getting into bed and escaping into one of my books.

I stepped out of the shower and cursed myself for forgetting my towel. Aera had placed them on my bed when I got here and that's still where they sat. I hadn't actually been planning on getting in the shower until I saw it.

I rummaged around under the sink finding a small towel just big enough to cover my lower area. Before wrapping myself up I looked at myself in the mirror attached to the door.

I stepped out of the bathroom and smashed straight into a wall. I bounced back unable to fully process. what just happened.

"If your going to be in there all fucking night at least have the decency to tell me first! I've got shit to do and all my stuff is in there!"

Nope not a wall, just a dickhead basketball player. Enough was enough.

"Look I fucking live here now and I'm not going to check with you every time I want to take a fucking shower! If your shit being in there is a problem then move it to one of the other 100 bathrooms you have here!" I raged.

I wasn't backing down from this arsehole anymore, this wasn't going to be like him and his friends shouting names at me across the lunch hall or blowing spit balls at me in bio. This is my house too now and I was done with this alpha male crap.

Namjoon moved closer squaring up to me, at over 6 foot he towered above me but I wasn't going to cower. I stood tall and stared him right in the eye.

He maintained the contact until his eyes momentarily slipped down. I looked in the direction of his eyes and realised my towel barely covered anything after my thighs.

Then Namjoon said the words that would haunt my coming weeks.

"Welcome to hell bitch."